The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

It's not exactly a boss, but there's a part in Star Trek Elite Force 2 where you have to protect the warp core from sabotage from multiple intruders beaming in. The segment is extremely frantic and is hellishly difficult even on easy mode. I have no idea how people do it on any other difficulty mode. None at all.

Here's the segment.

Oh after i Did mention the icon of sin from doom II, i forgot his iconic quote.

"To win the game, you must kill me John Romero!"

"!oremoR nhoJ em llik tusm uoy ,emag eht niw oT"

Last edited:
This :red:in guy

1688610805535.png

Snow grave spamton neo
Undyne the undying
That super mutant at the bottom of Mariposa in fo2
General Lee Oliver In a legion playthrough
First fight with alduin
Revolver ocelot mgs1
Frank Fontain
Post moonlord calamity

Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game. He's super confusing, there's 5 of him, he has infinity health,
and he does so much damage that if I was playing in the original version of it that required money to play, I would have to spend 20+ dollars on extra lives.
I didn't even get to phase 2, and there isn't any boss I've fought that even comes close to his level of annoyingness.

Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game. He's super confusing, there's 5 of him, he has infinity health,
and he does so much damage that if I was playing in the original version of it that required money to play, I would have to spend 20+ dollars on extra lives.
I didn't even get to phase 2, and there isn't any boss I've fought that even comes close to his level of annoyingness.
Just use jump kick

:red:ing Ibis.
1693572425823.png

As someone who’s 100%ed Elden ring and dark souls 1, along with having played Bloodborne and DS2, and P-ranking almost all the levels on ultrakill on the hardest difficulty, I STILL find this boss to be stupid.

This may or may not be because I’m salty right now cause this thing kicked my :red: for an hour and a half straight before I quit last night.

This will be the one and only time I make a meta build. :red: you Ibis.

Back
Top Bottom