The most evil trap ideas you can think of.

I kind of thought that
Speaking of DDU, what about a zero-gravity trap that when stepped on, forces you into zero-gravity for an IRL day.
like the debuff the vortex pillar gives you? I could see that. But will the effect expire like the Christmas and Halloween times so leaving your device off for 24 hours will expire it or will it act like a debuff so you have to play for 24 irl hours to outlast it?

Anything, or everything, in the Legendary seed is already a pretty good source for inspiration.

My favorite: attempting to fight BoC on the surface, it's second phase flips gravity and sends me from orbit.

If you want an original: whenever an enemy dies, they'll explode, and a fast bullet-like projectile will be shot straight towards you. (Inspiration to Blaster Master Zero: Destroyer Mode)

If you want an original: whenever an enemy dies, they'll explode, and a fast bullet-like projectile will be shot straight towards you. (Inspiration to Blaster Master Zero: Destroyer Mode)
we have Predictors and Flow Invaders already, those are very similar, though both shoot multiple projectiles, with the Predictors' being significantly faster and harder to dodge overall

Back
Top Bottom