NPCs & Enemies The New Mimic: The Gargoyle

why water vapor?
this enemy seems kind of random :/

I was expecting something similar to demons and the red devils.

why water vapor?
this enemy seems kind of random :/

I was expecting something similar to demons and the red devils.
Water vapor because gargoyles spray water vapor in mythology and on the statues. My brother is writing a book and i am basing the gargoyle on his.

Water vapor because gargoyles spray water vapor in mythology and on the statues.

Correct and support. But Arch Wyverns don't have 8,000 health. That's the equivalent of a boss and wyverns are mini-bosses. I think its; Wyvern 1,500 Arch Wyvern 2,500. I Kay be wrong though.

Anyway nice challenge, nice drops, nice description, nice mythological research....nice everything. Support 110%

Correct and support. But Arch Wyverns don't have 8,000 health. That's the equivalent of a boss and wyverns are mini-bosses. I think its; Wyvern 1,500 Arch Wyvern 2,500. I Kay be wrong though.

Anyway nice challenge, nice drops, nice description, nice mythological research....nice everything. Support 110%
The Terraria Wiki says they have 8,000 HP. In prehardmode that is a boss, but in hardmode 8,000 is a miniboss. Normal wyverns have 4,000 HP.

When you have hardmode weapons everything is easier to kill. Plus you can usualy dodge a wyvern.

I can kill a wyvern with a handgun....so hardmode weapons aren't required for easy hardmode enemy kills. Nor is hardmode armor seeing as how I've killed most hardmode bosses (mechs and plantera) with molten armor. But my point was merely they didn't seem to have that much health.

Your second point is correct. The wyvern is easily dodgeable.

I can kill a wyvern with a handgun....so hardmode weapons aren't required for easy hardmode enemy kills. Nor is hardmode armor seeing as how I've killed most hardmode bosses (mechs and plantera) with molten armor. But my point was merely they didn't seem to have that much health.

Your second point is correct. The wyvern is easily dodgeable.
My main weapon is a Magic Dagger, so i have no problem with killing a wyvern.

My main weapon is a Magic Dagger, so i have no problem with killing a wyvern.

Praise to the almighty Magic Dagger god. Will you teach me in its ways? Lol I've always loved the magic dagger and I know it will be a good weapon but I can't use it properly so for me it kinda sucks lol

Praise to the almighty Magic Dagger god. Will you teach me in its ways? Lol I've always loved the magic dagger and I know it will be a good weapon but I can't use it properly so for me it kinda sucks lol
I am on mobile and it is really easy to use with the auto-target feature.

It is just a random selection like ocram dropping armor.
I kind of want this now would be a great way to get those statues world gen trolls you with.
Looking at this tread i think the reason its getting better reviews is due to it being more simple that your other suggestions. You have good ideas just some are over packed(and unbalenced)
also like the wireing aspect of the gargoyle staute for repelling undead , could be implemented as a debuff that everything but undead are immune to.

what if instead of having the gargoyle statue, its just a random statue, but when you get close, it turns into its gargoyle form.

Back
Top Bottom