The No-Chest Playtrough

have you farmed the martians for like every drop? that could be a goal of yours. get all the martian saucer drops.
they all re good as well. i use some drops for farming events. but good 24th episode :D keep up the good work
Thanks! Your idea about obtaining every event items(exclude Pirates) seems interesting. I will take a better look on it later on. But, currently, I don't think I can add this into the goals, but there's still a chance for it to be happened.
Also, seeing you posting on there is a good thing :D Keep up the posting xD

Since I'm having a busy schedule IRL, I decided to have a small break. So, there won't be episodes for a while :( Also, again because of busy schedule, I couldn't make a normal episode for today, there're just 4 screenshots for today, So, I'm sorry for that short episode. Enjoy it... Oh, I will be back soon, this adventure hasn't over yet!

Since I'm having a busy schedule IRL, I decided to have a small break. So, there won't be episodes for a while :( Also, again because of busy schedule, I couldn't make a normal episode for today, there're just 4 screenshots for today, So, I'm sorry for that short episode. Enjoy it... Oh, I will be back soon, this adventure hasn't over yet!
Have fun on your short break!

Ideas to make it harder:
  1. You can't take items from chests. (I thought that was the original thread intention until I read it.) This probably wouldn't increase the challenge much, unless you rely on items that can only be obtained from chests (Enchanted Boomerang, Vampire Knives, et al), but this would conflict with your desire to make an Ankh Shield as Cobalt Shields can only be obtained in chests.
  2. You're not allowed to use the Piggy Bank / Safe. But since the Piggy Bank can be summoned via the Money Trough, it's debateable that that would be fine to use. (Compared to the Safe or normal Piggy Bank, which must be placed first and in all other respects basically are a chest.)
  3. Vanity slots must be for vanity items only, or no use of vanity slots allowed. No keeping some accessories in vanity until you need them - you have to have them equipped or not use them at all.
  4. Also, no 'cheating' with pseudo-chests like the Barrel. :)
How about crates, goodie bags*, treasure bags and so on? Are you allowed to open those and take their contents? (* I know it's not Halloween / Christmas, but if you changed your clock, it could be.)

Edit: Further to point 1: Maybe you're only allowed to take items from locked chests? You can't take items from unlocked chests, and once a locked chest is opened, you can't use it a second time.
You can get a cobalt shield from a dungeon crate

Back
Top Bottom