tModLoader The Omega Mod (for tModLoader v0.7)

Should I continue with working on this mod?

• Yes, it has a lot of potential.

• No, its a bucket of :red: on a website.

• *New poll dont choose this as an answer for anything* Should I show my bad sprites on the OP?

• Yes, they might not be as bad as you think/they could be funny.

• No, if they aren't good they wont be a good representation of what they will look like in game.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wingle

Official Terrarian
Attention!!!!
This mod will have a different thread by another person on the team named "TMC". The reason for this is because I cant insert spoilers, so I asked if he could do it, and he said yes. The link will be on this thread as soon as the thread goes up. This does not mean the mod will stop development for any period of time.

Link: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-omega-mod.42044/#post-942150

Last edited:
I can sprite u can view my sprites here : http://ubernovaburst.deviantart.com/ . I would like to help spriting ^^
Nice your sprites look awesome. Do you have Skype/whats your name on Steam?
[DOUBLEPOST=1454260280,1454260208][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can sprite u can view my sprites here : http://ubernovaburst.deviantart.com/ . I would like to help spriting ^^
If you do join the team, I need a banner done for the mod, so do you think you could do that for me?

Sry for the late answer :/ . My Steam name is UberNovaBurst (Btw i cant do scripting or coding and any of that... im only a spriter ^^ )

Yea i can do a banner :) . Just tell me how u want it to look like.
Got it I'll friend you on Steam in a second. My name is about the same as my TCF name I think so youll know if its me.
[DOUBLEPOST=1454353713,1454353511][/DOUBLEPOST]
Got it I'll friend you on Steam in a second. My name is about the same as my TCF name I think so youll know if its me.
I just tried to search your name but it said there is nobody with that name :/ you try to search me on it my name is the exact same as it is on TCF.

The Omega Mod I couldnt get any banners done for this so I just wrote "The Omega Mod" in large, green letters.
NOT BEING WORKED ON AT THE SECOND (Green means
its being worked on at the second, yellow means we're
taking a long break which you will likely never see, and
red means it isn't being worked on at the second).

Yep, the very little amount of people over on my mini-thread about finding people to code this mod that voted for "The Omega Mod" instead of the other choice "The Techtonium Mod" have not been let down, the mod is called The Omega Mod. So what can you guys expect to find in this mod? Well, you can expect very early game things like:
  • Wooden Katanas (craftable)
  • Pre-Hardmode drills (intended to be better than pickaxes slightly)
And things in both modes like:
  • More bosses in Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode
Even a completely new thing that isnt even an item but has items in it called:
  • "Extra Hardmode" unlocked by defeating a certain new mechanical boss added in this mod (stronger than Moon Lord)
  • New bosses in Extra Hardmode
  • New weapons and tools in Extra Hardmode
  • And thats only ideas from January 30th-31st!
So, pretty much what I'm trying to say is that this mod is going to have a lost of content added beginning to end, and we hope for it to be a great experience for everyone that plays it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Credits: @pixzel_programming for coding the mod
@AliTerraria for helping with concept art, spriting, and suggesting ideas
Jake Bob (not putting @ because I dont know his Forum name and that is his name on another social media platform) for helping with concept art, spriting, for being the first person to volunteer to help me with the mod, and for suggesting ideas
blade19451 (same situation as last one) for helping with concept art, and suggesting ideas
UberNovaBurst for making the banner and spriting items.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats everyone who is on The Omega Mod team, so if you want to help us with something or suggest an idea, leave it in the comments and we will (possibly) put you in the credits box!

Could you guys tell me how to insert pictures that aren't on the internet and are just in my save files for the mod content? I have no idea how and would like to release some spoilers for you guys.
*I only have 1 spriter with a background in making pixel art for Terraria/other games with the same graphic type so if any people that like this mod/would like to help that also have a background in spriting, I really need a few extra good spriters because I only have a few (The people above mentioned for spriting are the only people that I have).
[DOUBLEPOST=1454441791,1454441739][/DOUBLEPOST]
*I only have 1 spriter with a background in making pixel art for Terraria/other games with the same graphic type so if any people that like this mod/would like to help that also have a background in spriting, I really need a few extra good spriters because I only have a few (The people above mentioned for spriting are the only people that I have).
XD I replied to the OP instead of editing it haha im stupid sometimes.

wheres the download? seems epic, i always like mods that add stuff to prehardmode
There is no download yet. I don't even think our coder has started coding yet because we barely have any ideas for him to code. But when it does have a decent amount of content we will release it so that you guys can beta test it and everything.

I should officially have the official terrarian title now.... not sure though.... doesnt seem to be showing so far.

Can I sprite or code?
You can sprite, but we don't need any more coders right now because progress is kinda slow and we already have 1 coder which should be enough for now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455993179,1455993163][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I sprite or code?
But can you show me some of your sprites?
[DOUBLEPOST=1455993430][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can sprite, but we don't need any more coders right now because progress is kinda slow and we already have 1 coder which should be enough for now.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455993179,1455993163][/DOUBLEPOST]
But can you show me some of your sprites?
I just realized that there is a link to your thred for sprites and vanity sets and I looked at them. You are an awesome spriter so just PM me or add me on Skype or Steam if you wanna help.

I can fix that banner problem for you if you'd like :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1456291334,1456291140][/DOUBLEPOST]ah, nevermind, i saw that someones already working on it

Back
Top Bottom