tModLoader The Omega Mod

Should we continue working on this mod?

• Total voters

TMC

Brain of Cthulhu
The Omega Mod!
This is the progress text. Green means progress is good, yellow means progress is slowed, but still being worked on, and red means that the mod progression has been stopped (Not permanently.)
And also I'm not sure if TMC added this or is planning to, but I got surgery on my elbow, so I may be a bit out of it for a few months, I'm also getting another surgery in a few months to basically undo what they did to my elbow in the first surgery when it gets healed, so yeah just thought I'd point that out.
Wooden Katanas
Pre-Hardmode drills (intended to be slightly better than pickaxes)
Things for both Pre-Hardmode and Hardmode
A whole new mode after Hardmode, Insane Mode!
Insane mode will be activated once beating a post Moonlord boss (Stronger than the Moonlord himself!)
Insane Mode will come with many new items, npcs, and bosses
Go back to guessing.png
Oooh, a cool sword. I wonder what it could be.
Lol, Stop cheating.png
This one too, so mysterious.
Imported piskel (34).png
Pew.png
Pew Pew Pew.png
Imported piskel (35).png
These look like those thingies on that thing.

Why do you even try-.png
Oooh, demonish.
Actual Spoiler.png
And something to go against it.
Git Boy- Git.png
Looks swirly.
Go away.png
Looks fire...
Just like my mixtape.

Mechanical Bee.png
That looks like the remains of a mechani...
@pixzel_programming for coding the mod
@AliTerraria for helping with concept art, spriting, and suggesting ideas
Jake Bob (not putting @ because I dont know his Forum name and that is his name on another social media platform) for helping with concept art, spriting, for being the first person to volunteer to help me with the mod, and for suggesting ideas
blade19451 (same situation as last one) for helping with concept art, and suggesting ideas
UberNovaBurst for spriting. (he helped a lot but due to homework/school related problems, he dropped out)
@Dark ninja for spriting and suggesting ideas
@Endershot355 for spriting and suggesting ideas
@Aiflynn for spriting and suggesting ideas
@TMC the Master Overlord for spriting and suggesting ideas

@PhoenixBlade for making good sprites
And because he isn't the creator of the thread, so you might be confused, the mod starter/spriter, @Mr. HorseMan.
IMPORTANT!
For anyone wanting to join the team, job availability:
Animators(
Needed)
Concept artists (
Needed)
Audio Creators(
Needed)
Coder(
Not needed)
Spriters(
Not needed)
Super creative person to give awesome ideas(Wanted)

BETA
We will have an open beta, mostly because its easier and gives the more feedback in a shorter amount of time.

Hey, @Mr. HorseMan made the website! Here it is!
ALL SPRITES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
We will be posting more spoilers as we complete more things.
If you have any ideas and suggestions, make sure to share them!
Thank you for reading, and we hope you liked it.

Last edited:
Go look at the original and you'll find out
[doublepost=1459475999,1459475973][/doublepost]Also, I was just going to delete the 2nd one I made.

this is @Mr. HorseMan's mod, I made the thread because he couldnt add spoiler. If you want to join, look at the job availability.
I don't think we should consider it only 'my' mod. It should be considered everyone on the teams mod, because everyone on the team takes part in the mod, and if we didn't have everyone on the team, we wouldn't be able to make the mod. It is everyone in the credits box's mod.
[doublepost=1459538892,1459538751][/doublepost]Also, if you guys have any guesses for the spoilers above, you can guess, and if your guess is correct, we will tell you.

Made by me so it won't be very good, but if you want to support this mod and bring a bigger audience to us, put this (bad and poorly made) banner in your signature:

I'm not sure how to make it bigger, but when we get a properly made banner by one of the better spriters on the team (I'm talking about you, TMC) it will probably be correctly sized.

Made by me so it won't be very good, but if you want to support this mod and bring a bigger audience to us, put this (bad and poorly made) banner in your signature:

I'm not sure how to make it bigger, but when we get a properly made banner by one of the better spriters on the team (I'm talking about you, TMC) it will probably be correctly sized and better made. (reposted this because the picture didn't show in the original).

Attachments

• OmegaModSupportBanner.png
    OmegaModSupportBanner.png
    41.3 KB · Views: 393
This mod... it fills me with

everything on that picture.
[doublepost=1459568934,1459568890][/doublepost]Can anybody here tell me how to make pictures bigger when you post them in a thread?

Attachments

• mlg.jpg
    mlg.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 454
This mod... it fills me with

everything on that picture.
[doublepost=1459568934,1459568890][/doublepost]Can anybody here tell me how to make pictures bigger when you post them in a thread?
in your photo editor change its base size and change the image to the resized one

Reactions: TMC
Ok thanks.
[doublepost=1459571689,1459571301][/doublepost]What do you mean by photo editor? Would a photo editor be something like paint.net or just the app "Photos"? 'Cause if it is paint.net, it doesn't show anything about base sizes or anything there. At least not that I can see.
[doublepost=1459571826][/doublepost]Also I just signed up for weebly. I'm making an account and I'm going to make a website, so I'll be sure @TMC links it in the thread.

Reactions: TMC
Ok thanks.
[doublepost=1459571689,1459571301][/doublepost]What do you mean by photo editor? Would a photo editor be something like paint.net or just the app "Photos"? 'Cause if it is paint.net, it doesn't show anything about base sizes or anything there. At least not that I can see.
[doublepost=1459571826][/doublepost]Also I just signed up for weebly. I'm making an account and I'm going to make a website, so I'll be sure @TMC links it in the thread.
im 95% sure paint.net can but if it cant look one the internet a free program to resize it
Edit: resized it myself
resize102951-077bfe561070794549eba566391c1e76.jpg

Back
Top Bottom