Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh crap... I forgot what was added with the 1.3 update...

I AM ASHAMED...
[doublepost=1473121439,1473121182][/doublepost]Also, farewell Xbox 360... You will forever be in my heart. I remember when I just got it, about 4 years ago. Now, it is time to sell you, and raise your younger brother, the Xbox One. For It has many other games that I have yet to play, but I will always remember playing Portal 2 Coop with friends on you.

So controller support is a thing has there been any mention of compatibility with the Samsung gear or occulus rift. I'd be all about the Samsung gear experience. Probably something left for the following updates or sequels tho?

My world save recently corrupted so I'm taking a break till my controller arrives for mobile gaming along with my vr headset. Kinda excited to try minecraft vr. Terraria is seriously my favorite game tho and after investing a 100+ hrs on this single world prepping for hardcore hardmode I might just put it down till the update.

So controller support is a thing has there been any mention of compatibility with the Samsung gear or occulus rift. I'd be all about the Samsung gear experience. Probably something left for the following updates or sequels tho?
As Terraria is 2d and 3rd person I doubt it'd work very well in VR.

That's kinda subjective. There has been videos of 2D games being played in the new ar holo lens. O think the opportunity to turn your 6in phone screen into a Mammoth monitor display is more than a good investment. Until then tho I'll just have to miracast to my Mammoth tv

Hey guys, what type of mobile devices do you think 1.3 could run on? I got a kindle last christmas with the freetime bundle. (Hey, it was suprisingly cheap, dont judge me.) Although I have yet to find out what toe exactly it is, i believe its one of the newer generation kindles. (Sorry, thats all I know. Im just to lazy to go get off the chair and check... :D)

Sell more games then
why would I sell any of my games then if I want to play them again I'll have to buy them digitally for the Xbox one
[doublepost=1473218985,1473218822][/doublepost]
That's kinda subjective. There has been videos of 2D games being played in the new ar holo lens. O think the opportunity to turn your 6in phone screen into a Mammoth monitor display is more than a good investment. Until then tho I'll just have to miracast to my Mammoth tv
Maybe they could make terraria with the 3D new thing and play it in a 3D style

No I mean like the 3d new thing that was made if you don't know wat I mean Google 3D nes
I just looked it up. I can see a few flaws with that idea for Terraria:
1.) It would make the game MUCH more complex, and easily cause lag or crashes.
2.) It doesn't exactly fit in with the nature of Terraria.
3.) Due to the triple-layered system of the game (background, walls, foreground), it would end up looking very strange.

why would I sell any of my games then if I want to play them again I'll have to buy them digitally for the Xbox one
[doublepost=1473218985,1473218822][/doublepost]
Maybe they could make terraria with the 3D new thing and play it in a 3D style
You are the one who said you wanted 1.3 so do something about it and if not then just be happy with 1.2.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom