The Pigmasks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sigh, but the eyes in my belly force me to start smiling again. "I d-don't like these videos a whole lot, but... but I guess I could watch it once!" I say, "Can w-weheh, play a game after this video?"

#Cheese Sandwich
I pull out a random plate of grilled cheese sandwiches out of hammerspace and pass it around, grabbing a half for myself.

(( Swordbomb, are you just ignoring me? I have a feeling you are. I mean, I guess you could feel free to just have a zany Pigmask based on the character, just don't have it an actual pony. ))

"I don't ha- have any, but you do. I pretty much am one!" I laugh, quickly shutting my mouth as I remember I need to keep it closed.

((It's just a Pigmask that is hilariously random.))

#Cheese Sandwich
I don't react to the movie at all. I instead hand a grilled cheese sandwich over to the chimera. "Less talk, more cheese sandwiches."

"I'm already full on these eyes, thanks." I say, "And as for these... eh, I'm used to these kind of stor-aha, stories." This tingling in my belly starts to fade a little bit.

@Cheese Sandwich
This obviously wasn't scary. I continue to eat the grilled cheese sandwiches one by one. "Mmmph... thith mothie ith gathe! *swallows* We should watch more like it!"

(( I was watching it, but I have already seen most of these lost episode creepypastas. You seen a few you seen them all, really. ))

#Cheese Sandwich
"BEST. MOVIE. EVAR!!!" I shout, pulling a party cannon out of hammerspace and firing confetti right into #27's face.

"Hmm. I'll admit, it got a bit better near the en-ehehe!" I say, "This things are taking a long time to go away... can we play a game now? They look really fun!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom