The place to ask me questions and stuff.

In my case it’s just I’m a nervous wreck when I talk to people I’m not already familiar with, and I’m afraid to talk to people people with authority.

In my case it’s just I’m a nervous wreck when I talk to people I’m not already familiar with, and I’m afraid to talk to people people with authority.
For me it's that I do not function verbally when talking to people taller and older than me unless I've known them personally for a while

What is the most random image you have on whichever device you're using right now? (That you're allowed to post on the forums)

It is normal to be nervous in those situations. It is like presenting an essay in front of 100 persons.
- An autistic person on the TCF with the name Glasia🌳 as of Dec 26 2023

What is the most random image you have on whichever device you're using right now? (That you're allowed to post on the forums)
6E814241-DD44-4BB1-A854-329234FE59AE.jpeg

Just one among many

I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. Even if he wasn't at where I knew he was, that'd mean I'd really have to know where he wasn't.

Back
Top Bottom