Sprites The Potent Potion

Do you think it's too OP?

• Total voters

King Victor

Skeletron Prime
Here is a suggestion that might be overpowered or under-powered, so it's completely my opinion;

I myself am not really a potion person, And I'm not sure if anyone else does this, but I usually go into boss fights and the only potions i'll have are healing potions, (it may be the fact I don't like plant farming but that's off subject, ;)) But now I'm starting to use potions more but I really don't like the fact that it takes up so much space in my inventory, and they only last like 2-5 minutes, so I got to thinking: Why not have an accessory that has all the potion buffs in it and it lasts forever if worn? but then I thought "Too OP". so I kept thinking, Why not have one potion that does the same thing as the basic potions you need for a boss fight! that's when the idea for the Potent Potion was born.

Potent Potion.png

The Potent Potion is a Post-Moonlord potion that provides most commonly used potions during a boss fight, including

Ironskin Potion
Regeneration Potion
Mana Regeneration Potion
Magic Power Potion
Shine Potion
Night Owl Potion
Swiftness Potion
Hunter Potion
Thorns Potion

to craft the Potent Potion you need: 5 Luminite bars, Plus one of each of the potions listed above, makes 5 Potent Potions that last 8 minutes at the Ancient Manipulator.

*Warning* This is my second ever Terraria forums post so I might have missed something.​

What's the purpose of it if it's post Moonlord? If it was available early HM it would make sense, but by the time you can craft it I don't think you'll be needing those buffs for boss fights anymore.

What's the purpose of it if it's post Moonlord? If it was available early HM it would make sense, but by the time you can craft it I don't think you'll be needing those buffs for boss fights anymore.
That is true. When your using the solar eruption on the destroyer, it like 1 shots him.

Well, I think that although it may be quite useless at the time of obtaining it, it is a nice addition to the game. And if it wasn't post-Moon Lord it would be too over-powered.

Ok, this is a good idea but it has a bad sprite but nevermind about that. I had an idea for an early hardmode crafting recipie cause thats where this potion belongs. just have the recipie be one of each potion buff at an alchemist table and it should be fine and well-balanced. it IS a good idea and i'd like to see it in game with its own unique sprite.

Back
Top Bottom