The Random Forum Fight Competition!

*Appears*
"Hey everyone! I got bored, so I decided to come here."

1 - Itchy runs up to you and ask who you are as 6 - die removes 2 - dozes pin from his universal voodo doll thus appearing from an other dimension where 2 - doze is dead while holding a plate of dinosaur egg oatmeal and 3 trace asks the hosts past self to hurry up and start the first event soon

if you can not tell I control 17 different characters from homestuck

I am 1 - Itchy a member of a time traveling organisation known as the felt, who work for lord english. said group consists of me 2 - doze 3 trace 4 - clover 5 - fin 6 - die 7 crowbar 8 - snowman 9 - stitch 10 - sawbuck 11 - matchsticks 12 - eggs 13 - biscuits 14 - quarters and 15 - cans. we have some rally weird powers.

"Wow! That's a lot of people. Nice to meet you, everyone." "Though maybe I should consider getting a group of my own..."

It is nice to meet you too say all the felt members except 12 - eggs who is curently busy being in the past and telling the host to start the event first already because there are already a few partisipants, like 21 of them, granted 17 of them are part of the same group bu what ever

All right! we got a decent amount o
[doublepost=1550409228,1550409189][/doublepost]people, so competition 1: BREAK 1,000 targets in as few posts as possible

*Blows up the target test arena AND the targets with a large energy blast*
"Hmmph.... one post. Can't beat that. Also, um... I can pay for the damages, if you want."

1 - Itchy runs up to all the targets really fast and destroys them by punching them

2 - Doze shoots the targets with a sawn of shotgun

3 - trace simply grabs a katana and holds in in front of the target production line waving it around and retroactively destroying the targets as they where being produced

4 - clover throws a rubber ball that, as luck would have it, bounces around in such a way as to destroy all the targets

5 - fin just shoots the targets with a regular pistol

6 - die uses his voodo doll to travel between universes and find one where a nukelear war has broken out,steals a nuke and returns to this universe before detonating the nuke thus blowing up all the targetss

7 - crowbar just hits the targets with his crowbar

8 - snowman stabs herself to death using her lance thus destroying the entire universe including the targets, that was an alternate timeline but it is broadcasted to this universe through a crystal ball and proves she can do that and counts as her doing so as to not erase the universe

9 - stitch puts all the targets backup hats on some effigies and then throws them into the fire place thus burning the real targets

10 - sawbuck headbutts the targets thus breaking them but also being hurt an thereby randomly jumping through time

11 - matchsticks lights a fire thus allowing versions of him from different points in time to emerge from said fire each of them then going of to smash the targets to deat with their fire extinguisher

12 - eggs' egg-timer rings as versions of him from the future show up and simply shoot the targets

13 - biscuits fires a literal canon that he is holding in his hand at each target

14 - quarters shoots all the targets with his gateling gun

15 - cans punches each and every target into literally next week, it turns out that next week they are being incinerated

lord english is already standing next to al the targets so he just punches them

doctor scratch uses his first guardian powers to warp the targets into the sun

each of them is a different person so count each attempt sepparetly

I sic my Stardust Dragon on them.

I decide to participate and get a Vortex Beater to shoot Meowmere projectiles at them.

"Hey, you stole Aedan's trick!"

Back
Top Bottom