• Switch 1.4: Journey's End on Switch released January 4, 2022! More details here. Report bugs here.

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

Which Armor Set do you like the most?

• Eye of Cthulhu

• The Eater of Worlds

• Brain of Cthulhu

• Queen Bee

• Skeletron

• Wall of Flesh

• Mecha Amalgam

• King Slime

• Plantera

• Golem

• Duke Fishron

• Moon Lord

• Lunatic Cultist

Results are only viewable after voting.

orian34

Golem
how plantera works with this sleep mode and attack mode?
Sleep mode has high defense and spores but low attack, awakened has high damage and thorns, but less endurance.
Sunlight and location influences how long the awakened state lasts, and how much time left is needed to awaken when sleeping. Jungle is the best place for you

Evil_golem9000

Terrarian
I feel like the armor/emblem's stats should scale with progression to make it so that they are used more than the single/two part(s) of in-between sections of boss progression

orian34

Golem
I feel like the armor/emblem's stats should scale with progression to make it so that they are used more than the single/two part(s) of in-between sections of boss progression
They already scale through class damage modifiers, and their bonuses in general are already really strong to be worth using all the way. Even the weakest shapes have interesting utility and most have a number of debuff and npc immunity.

Evil_golem9000

Terrarian
They already scale through class damage modifiers, and their bonuses in general are already really strong to be worth using all the way. Even the weakest shapes have interesting utility and most have a number of debuff and npc immunity.
I didn't think about them that way, thanks

Blazescott202

Terrarian
Does brain of Cthulhu not work with modded magic and how exactly does it regenerate mana? It Worked fine with the crimson rod but when i used magic daggers i got no mana back.

Top Bottom