Is this good?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, why not?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

Hobobrine25

Plantera
Nothing is better than a shotgun. The damage. The Noise. The Knockback. So that is why it is my pleasure to bring you the final shotgun in the shotgun tier list.

The Shotgun (alternate names could be the Blaster Master, Banshee Cry, or the Blunderbuss. thanks @General Qi )
pixil-layer-Background (2).png
Shoots 10 pellets
50 dmg (per pellet)
25 use time
9 knockback
14% Critical chance
"Makes a loud noise"

Sold by Armsdealer for 50 gold once ML is defeated.

pixil-layer-Background (2).png

Last edited:
The name and sprite are too similar to the normal Shotgun, which makes it rather bland.
The sprite could be modified by adding in a stock and a longer barrel, along with a modified "handle" that makes it look like a semi-automatic shotgun.
In addition to firing 10 pellets, the gun should also create a "sound shockwave" that pushes back enemies.

The name and sprite are too similar to the normal Shotgun, which makes it rather bland.
The sprite could be modified by adding in a stock and a longer barrel, along with a modified "handle" that makes it look like a semi-automatic shotgun.
In addition to firing 10 pellets, the gun should also create a "sound shockwave" that pushes back enemies.
I like the sound shockwave idea and the sprite is just modeled after the Tf2 shotgun, with the sprite being concept art. I’m not great at spriting, so that’s reallly the best I can do. The shotgun already has really high knock back, so that can be the sound shockwave.

You could call it the Blaster-Master, Big-bewm, Blunderboom, Blusterbust, Loud John, Screaming Bessy, Ear Splitter, Banshee Cry... Fus Ro Dah?

Back
Top Bottom