Items The Silencer

Folder

Skeletron Prime
So I was Playing Terraria and was using my Shot Gun(Don't Judge me) On Several Monsters.The Noise of the Gun annoys me(Don't Judge me again)..So what I Propose is the Silencer.

Silencer
Accessory

Tool-tip-The Silence is getting Awkward...
Allows the Player to Make the Gun Shut the :red: up....Also,In order to not make it completely Useless,+12% Bullet Damage and a 1% Chance to inflict the Silenced Debuff.

Crafting-1 Illegal Gun Part+5 Iron/Lead Bars+10 Souls of Might

Last edited:
I don't think it should be increasing bullet damage, since silencers, for as far as I know, do exactly the opposite but allow you to take people by surprise, I think it shouldn't work in multiplayer for the other players and work for the player that has it equipped even if it is in the vanity accesory slots.

Nice! How would you obtain it though? I'll make a sprite for it if you want.
Oops,Forget to add it :p
Oh!and a Sprite would be nice!
I don't think it should be increasing bullet damage, since silencers, for as far as I know, do exactly the opposite but allow you to take people by surprise, I think it shouldn't work in multiplayer for the other players and work for the player that has it equipped even if it is in the vanity accesory slots.
Well,I added +Bullet Damage in Order to make it not Useless...
The Silencer is Similar to The Shroomite Armor set Bonus...and yes,I shall edit the Main Post for the Silenced Part.

Sounds cool to me, heck you could probably make it work with ALL guns right? (Well I bet that's how it is anyways; the way I read it might have been funny. For some reason felt like you meant JUST the shot gun.) In any case. nice ^^

Sounds cool to me, heck you could probably make it work with ALL guns right? (Well I bet that's how it is anyways; the way I read it might have been funny. For some reason felt like you meant JUST the shot gun.) In any case. nice ^^
Yes,You could use it for any Guns/Rockets

Back
Top Bottom