tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

alright let me see the progression bar. *sees 80% in progress bar* YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS NEARLY DONE BOI. CANT WAIT. GG M8S

Its a huge idea of mine, although I felt like spitting out a mod development for Phoenix.(PS mini-boss is coming its way)

Also
View attachment 142665

Terraria Heros
View attachment 142658 View attachment 142659 View attachment 142660 View attachment 142661
Terrarian heros can visit your towns after obtaining certain achievements/requirements.
Each Character Has their own abilities, quest and style.

Hero Names from left to right

- Mortimous:
View attachment 142658
A man of medicine, so he tries to tell himself. His cures actually caused his Kingdoms folly, he fled in shame and guilt knowing the undeath he unleashed.
- Gambit:
View attachment 142659
She belongs to a race near extinction, living in the wastelands since a child shes not used to being "nice". The wastes are full of unknown horrors but she knows more of that than her own heritage.

- Danighar:
View attachment 142660
From a young age he gazed at the stars with awe, unfortunately he tried to become something greater than mortal life, this caused him to age rapidly. He studies on and on to continue his passion of the cosmos while avoiding ageing out of existence.

- Brul:
View attachment 142661
Atlas breathed life into his first son, Brul. All his life he has never seen the world , sheltered by Atlas he wishes to travel to find a mentor that would guide him to restoring Terra as to trying to salvage and preserve the last of purity like his father.

Quests
When Visiting they have a quest icon above their head like so.
View attachment 142664
Each quest is fitting to their personality and background. I haven't figured out what that would be quite yet. After finishing that quest you unlock a Hero as a personal Body Guard plus getting a bonus Reward.

Body Guards
Like Minion body guards Heros protect the player from damage, However far powerful. (But thats OP) Heros have a set amount of health, if it reaches 1 they are fainted and be spawned to Town.
Body Guards can be interacted with commands, Follow/Stay/Guard.

EXAMPLE:Abilities

Mortimous: Lvl 1
View attachment 142658
Health: 60 (+20 per lvl)
Defense: 12 (+4 per lvl)
View attachment 142663 Basic Attack: Throws a bottle of corrosive toxin that applies posion. Deals 20(+19% per lvl)
Special: Summon a flock of crows to tear apart enemies. Deals 25(+14% per lvl) per crow. Can use 1 per minute.
Trait: "Taint" when enemies damage Mortimous he applies "Taint Flesh"
View attachment 142662 : Deal 20% less damage
Mmm, pretty good. But not enough vg references if you ask me. Or at least none I can appreciate.

Love the idea of quests and bodyguards. I think that maybe a npc could give you boss related furniture for every boss so you could have boss themed houses and not need 534758734873875 bricks to pixel art ize it all.

Its a huge idea of mine, although I felt like spitting out a mod development for Phoenix.(PS mini-boss is coming its way)

Also
View attachment 142665

Terraria Heros
View attachment 142658 View attachment 142659 View attachment 142660 View attachment 142661
Terrarian heros can visit your towns after obtaining certain achievements/requirements.

- Mortimous:
View attachment 142658
A man of medicine, so he tries to tell himself. His cures actually caused his Kingdoms folly, he fled in shame and guilt knowing the undeath he unleashed.
- Gambit:
View attachment 142659
She belongs to a race near extinction, living in the wastelands since a child shes not used to being "nice". The wastes are full of unknown horrors but she knows more of that than her own heritage.

- Danighar:
View attachment 142660
From a young age he gazed at the stars with awe, unfortunately he tried to become something greater than mortal life, this caused him to age rapidly. He studies on and on to continue his passion of the cosmos while avoiding ageing out of existence.

- Brul:
View attachment 142661
Atlas breathed life into his first son, Brul. All his life he has never seen the world , sheltered by Atlas he wishes to travel to find a mentor that would guide him to restoring Terra as to trying to salvage and preserve the last of purity like his father.

Quests
View attachment 142664
Each quest is fitting to their personality and background. I haven't figured out what that would be quite yet. After finishing that quest you unlock a Hero as a personal Body Guard plus getting a bonus Reward.

Body Guards
Like Minion body guards Heros protect the player from damage, However far powerful. (But thats OP) Heros have a set amount of health, if it reaches 1 they are fainted and be spawned to Town.

View attachment 142658
View attachment 142663 Basic Attack: Throws a bottle of corrosive toxin that applies posion. Deals 20(+19% per lvl)
Special: Summon a flock of crows to tear apart enemies. Deals 25(+14% per lvl) per crow. Can use 1 per minute.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/auralite-mod.47496/page-4#post-1063869
:U

you know what I just now noticed, that theres no stellar armour even thought theres stellar bars
[doublepost=1475629297,1475628923][/doublepost]another thingi just realized, Is that the illuminant master is restricted to corruption worlds. mabye you could replace cursed flames with living fire blocks? in the crafting recipe

The devs are gonna add a different crafting recipe for the summon with ichor like how you can craft mechanical worm with
iron rotten chunk + other stuff
iron bloody spine + other stuff
lead rotten chunk + other stuff
lead bloody spine + other stuff

Resprites

Scarab Armor(Pimp out)
Scarab_Armor.png

Warglaives
War_Glaives.png

Brul
Brul.png

Mortimous
Mortimous.png

Danighar
Danighar.png

Last edited:

Also
View attachment 142665

Terraria Heros
View attachment 142735 View attachment 142659 View attachment 142734 View attachment 142733

- Mortimous:
View attachment 142735
- Gambit:
View attachment 142659

- Danighar:
View attachment 142734

- Brul:
View attachment 142733

Quests
View attachment 142664

Body Guards

View attachment 142735
Aww yeah, more beautiful sprites :D

With ocean dye and arctic diving gear you have a pretty nice diver npc
[doublepost=1475714662,1475714601][/doublepost]With the scarab armor I mean.

level 12 is almost too hard with moonlord stuff and accessories but 11 is a bit too easy if you prepare accordingly. Maybe you should make the Overseer 13 but add a 11 boss so you can get stuff to kill/survive the overseer.

Back
Top Bottom