tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

about the cavern crawler? is that sprite from Starbound? if it is i applaud you for putting an enemy from my second favorite game into my first favorite
It's modified, but based on that sprite.
We'll put those dusking sprites in soon. As for Atlas, the largeness of the sprite is not feasible for the AI, and it may not be used (unless we make a hard mode Atlas update in the future? :p) but the weapon respected should be used soon :)

It's modified, but based on that sprite.

We'll put those dusking sprites in soon. As for Atlas, the largeness of the sprite is not feasible for the AI, and it may not be used (unless we make a hard mode Atlas update in the future? :p) but the weapon respected should be used soon :)
Perhaps we can have a HM Atlas then, the Pre hard mode could just be a The Avatar of Atlas. Then Atlas reveals his true form in HM. Worried it may be redundant

OR

We completely overhaul Atlas removing the previous AI , items, armors, mechanics and work from the ground up. But that would require a lot of work and focus. It's a lot to ask.

Last edited:
Well... Human words can't capture the trueness of what exactly I'm feeling and a infinite amount of quantum supercomputers couldn't calculate how happy I am to be able to play this mod. List of things to do now:
Use cheats and play with everything
Watch youtube videos about spirit mod
Play spirit mod in playthrough
Bug report
My list of awesomeness on how to utterly smear every boss.
(as soon as the list is done I will post it on this forum and my signature (can't miss it that way!))
And this is the very closest approximation to how I feel. I searched for a long time and couldn't find anything better (just kidding)
Gunthers-Happy-Dance-At-Finn-Jakes-House-On-Adventure-Time.gif

(I was gone for 1 day and 20 pages filled up! Of all times @PhoenixBlade !)
I can't wait for the "true release" And to play this mod at it's current highest glory!
(I plan to double my playtime of 1000 hours on terraria with this mod!)

View attachment 156327
As much as I love The Overseer Boss Concept and move set. I just feel that he is too small for his monstrous strength and abilities, as well as the title for postmoonlord. All in all this mod is amazing and who am I to judge such hard work.
What, you wanted something 3 times as big as the moonlord huh? I think that dispute his size its an awesome boss and that in his smallness he is unique, like the lunatic cultist.

WTF?!:eek:

View attachment 156332
[doublepost=1484716600,1484716572][/doublepost]Looks like i standing on him!
[doublepost=1484716638][/doublepost]And beetle still doesn't fixed!
The mothron mount is unfinished, and thereby is unobtainable. We're still working on the beetle and the missing frames, it requires edits to the sprites.

When You Will Add The Other Mising Items And Armor Sets(Cant Wait For It)Its Okay If Its Too Many Bug Fix It First Before You Do These
We'all add them as time goes on :)

Back
Top Bottom