tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Of course i know it has a low chance of going in there but it's the idea that counts i guess?
[doublepost=1461853086,1461853011][/doublepost]Can you send me a link to the general discussion thread.

imma go get ready for school earlier than usual so i can have atleast a little spriting time :p

I do wanna help with the mod like sprites and stuff, but the problem with sprites is that because I don't know how to color using sprites

Its not a thread
I was referring to the sprite work convo, but I think we should get a suggestions thread
[doublepost=1461853348,1461853190][/doublepost]The minion you requested sir:
Shotgun skeli.png

Shotgun skeli (1).png

[doublepost=1461853376][/doublepost]
I do wanna help with the mod like sprites and stuff, but the problem with sprites is that because I don't know how to color using sprites
What do you mean?

Perhaps :D I feel like trumping the moon lord is hard, but we'll see!
making something that surpasses moon-lord doesnt necessarily mean just adding more health and making it hit like a freight train, it needs some sort of special attribute to it, and perhaps unique attack patterns and attacks in general.

Ahem... I've been forgotten... :(
Pulse Shield - normal mode equivalent of Shield of Cthulhu
Found in golden chests

The sprites are just modified versions of the mother slime and normal bat :p
Well, thanks so much! They definitely look better than mine :D
Ahem... I've been forgotten... :(
Pulse Shield - normal mode equivalent of Shield of Cthulhu
Found in golden chests
My bad :p Ideas aren't really of the essence right now, and I feel like the shield of cthulu is too unique to be pit into normal mode
If you've got spritesheets and a staff for each of them, we're set :D

Back
Top Bottom