tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Why on earth do the solar spears sell for 99 plat a stack?
Thanks, will fix.
Baby Clamper doesn't seem to have any effect. Also, a harpoon, which drops from the Tide, is a bit buggy
How so? The clamper does have an effect, I'll just make it a bit more pronounced.
Summoned atlas....couldn't hit him with any weapon, magic, or summon. proceeded to kill me. Help?
Are you playing multiplayer/ the latest version?

the mod altogether or just that boss in particular? cuz my servers pretty far already with this mod installed on day 1, we just beat wall of flesh

the mod altogether or just that boss in particular? cuz my servers pretty far already with this mod installed on day 1, we just beat wall of flesh
The boss- it's going to be moved to hardmode on top of its multiplayer bugs, so your gear ill be pretty OP soon ;)

cool ill tell my players not to summon it then until it gets updated. theyve been thinking they can kill it somehow and theyve lost like 5 platinum trying....been kinda fun to watch them try

There should be no issue running it on 0.9.2.1 :)

Odd. Mind telling me the current version? I'll compare it with my current version in case I got a previous version from the Mod Browser. Mine was always a bit glitchy. If you don't mind telling me, I'll check my version

when I get home. Shhhhhhhh. ;)

Last edited:
so, 2 questions. one, since the essences drops from mobs regularly, what use do the trappers weapons have? second, where the modded celestial armours scrapped? cause they seemed really cool

Update 1.1.2! Download on the mod browser or:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod

- Fixed some grammar errors in the Great Awakening
- Fixed the Frigid Wind not disappearingon death
- Fixed other minor bugs

- New Marble and Granite enemies, ore (on defeating BoC/EoW), and sets!
- New jungle enemies
- Two new snow enemies and an early pre-hm Snow Set!
- The enemies from the Tide now drop a material that crafts into a newly textured, scaled up Ocean Set!
- New enemies Post-Skeletron drop a special crafting material ;)
- Made the Mecromancer appear Post EoW//BoC and nerfed the Coil Set
- Flesh Golem now drops a new Flesh Reaver
- New Terra Blade-esque magic staff progression, from Demonite/Crimtane all the way to Terra!

- Buckle up for the new Post Skeletron Boss! The Starplate Raider is a powerful worm boss with starry attacks, Cog minions, and more! Has 3 drops, an expert accessory, and a brand new armor set!

- New HM Tide Miniboss, the R'lyheian! Contains two new drops!
- New Soul of Night/Monster Hunter based set, the Gore Magala Set!
- New miscellaneous Accessories!
- A new, crazy weapon crafted with multiple mechanical pieces.
- Added map icon for Snow Monger

- Atlas has taken his place as a Post Golem boss! His summon, crafted with Martian Conduit Plating, will throw you into a fast paced boss fight! His drops have been resprited and buffed!

- All in all, 65 new items!
- 14 new enemies
- 1 New Boss
- 1 New Miniboss!

Biggo shoutout to @MountainDrew for being a major help through this update!

Update 1.1.2! Download on the mod browser or:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/syskvuqmj90tsn2/SpiritMod.tmod

- Fixed some grammar errors in the Great Awakening
- Fixed the Frigid Wind not disappearingon death
- Fixed other minor bugs

- New Marble and Granite enemies, ore (on defeating BoC/EoW), and sets!
- New jungle enemies
- Two new snow enemies and an early pre-hm Snow Set!
- The enemies from the Tide now drop a material that crafts into a newly textured, scaled up Ocean Set!
- New enemies Post-Skeletron drop a special crafting material ;)
- Made the Mecromancer appear Post EoW//BoC and nerfed the Coil Set
- Flesh Golem now drops a new Flesh Reaver
- New Terra Blade-esque magic staff progression, from Demonite/Crimtane all the way to Terra!

- Buckle up for the new Post Skeletron Boss! The Starplate Raider is a powerful worm boss with starry attacks, Cog minions, and more! Has 3 drops, an expert accessory, and a brand new armor set!

- New HM Tide Miniboss, the R'lyheian! Contains two new drops!
- New Soul of Night/Monster Hunter based set, the Gore Magala Set!
- New miscellaneous Accessories!
- A new, crazy weapon crafted with multiple mechanical pieces.
- Added map icon for Snow Monger

- Atlas has taken his place as a Post Golem boss! His summon, crafted with Martian Conduit Plating, will throw you into a fast paced boss fight! His drops have been resprited and buffed!

- All in all, 65 new items!
- 14 new enemies
- 1 New Boss
- 1 New Miniboss!

Biggo shoutout to @MountainDrew for being a major help through this update!
DERE MEH GAWD.
if only my GOD DAMN terraria would load

Pleas keep your vocabulary civil if possible.

And if you can´t supply the tmodloader team with accurate logs or give at least your full mod list to then , help would be diffucult I´d guess
there wasn't any glitches its just that my computer is slow. and yes that was a civil as possible

uhhh BUGS. ok first atlas's arms stay after death, second the summon for the electric worm crashes your game, third that weird sword that acts like a shield on right-click goes invisible when you right click with it, fourth is that atlas doesn't drop that new bow earthshatter ( I have bad memory)

Back
Top Bottom