tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Mineroid
View attachment 173510
Health 110
Defense 13
Damage 25
KB Resist 60%
- Mineroids are Post-Queen bee mobs that spawn in space , generate velocity very fast.
Drops: Orbiter Staff

Orbiter Staff
View attachment 173511
19 Summon Damage
Fast Speed
12 mana Usage
7% Critical Strike Chance
Average Knockback
" Looks.... familiar"
- Summons Miniroids that orbit players , when enemies are present they charge at the target. Every Third Summon is a Megaroid that deals 50% more damage.

Miniroid
View attachment 173509
Megaroid
View attachment 173508

Tim's Scroll Of Fumbling
View attachment 173512
+ 10% Mana Usage and Magic Damage
5% Chance for a Magic Attack to fumble and do nothing
- Magic Attacks have a 10% chance to inflict a random Debuffs ( Poison, Frostburn ,On Fire! , Electrified , Shadowflame , Ichor , Confusion )
- Magic attacks have a 50% chance to fire a random projectile
" Who knew Skeletons could even write"
Drops: Tim 3.5%

Dusk Stone
View attachment 173517
+ 8% Summon and Magic Damage
-5% mana Cost for Every 20 missing mana
- Summon and magic attacks inflict "Lunar Burn"
Sold By: Adventurer Npc
7 Gold 35 Silver 10 Copper Post-Starplate Raider
" The brilliant gemstones are cold just being near them"

Dawn Stone
View attachment 173516
+ 8% Throwing and Melee Damage
+5% increased throwing and melee use time for every 50 missing health
- Throwing and Melee Damage inflicts "Solar Burn"
" Its warm to the touch, a little too warm"

DEBUFFS:

View attachment 173514
Solar Burn: 10% Decreased Armor and 5 Damage Tick .
" The flames are bright as it is painful"

View attachment 173515
Lunar Burn: 10% Decreased Damage and 5 Damage Tick .
" The dazzling flames seem to freeze than burn me"

DUST:

Solar Flame
View attachment 173526
Lunar Flame
View attachment 173525
more content for the new update OH MY......the greatness never ends.

hello one question. with the new modloader update.if i download it, will this mod not work? should i not update the modloader to keep playing this mod?

hello one question. with the new modloader update.if i download it, will this mod not work? should i not update the modloader to keep playing this mod?
i think i can answer this for you! Yes if you download the new tmodloader update, this mod will become obsolete and will not function because the code has been changed, so it will auto-disable /turn off the spirit mod, until the spirit mod is updated to the new tmodloader. If you want to keep playing Spirit Mod, then dont download the tmodloader update until Spirit mod also updates. Hope this helps answer your question ! :happy:

Mineroid
View attachment 173510
Health 110
Defense 13
Damage 25
KB Resist 60%
- Mineroids are Post-Queen bee mobs that spawn in space , generate velocity very fast.

Orbiter Staff
View attachment 173511
19 Summon Damage
Fast Speed
12 mana Usage
Average Knockback
" Looks.... familiar"
- Summons Miniroids that orbit players , when enemies are present they charge at the target. Every Third Summon is a Megaroid that deals 50% more damage.

Miniroid
View attachment 173509
Megaroid
View attachment 173508

Tim's Scroll Of Fumbling
View attachment 173512
- Magic Attacks have a 10% chance to inflict a random Debuffs ( Poison, Frostburn ,On Fire! , Electrified , Shadowflame , Ichor , Confusion )

Dusk Stone
View attachment 173517

Dawn Stone
View attachment 173516

DEBUFFS:

View attachment 173514

View attachment 173515

DUST:

Solar Flame
View attachment 173526
Lunar Flame
View attachment 173525
ooohh I love the mineroid starbound reference! " Looks.... familiar" hell yeah it does! I just absolutely love it! i'd be cool if there was an upgraded version that summons megaroids and masteriods, as you probably know, masteriods are the 3rd tier of the meteor monsters in starbound. also, with the lunar and solar accessories nothing for ranger?

Just a small announcement, if you have not heard the news or either I consider you read this.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/heavy-hearts-the-passing-of-jestex.58854/

If you wish to commemorate and/or pay respects to a Talented and Valued member of TCF you can in the link below:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/jestex.146/

Personally I never got to know much of him during the the past 3 years on this TCF more or less I knew him better in the old TCF. He helped me a few times and even did some personal requests at no gain, I admired his work and in a sense he helped me a lot more than I imagined, perhaps without some of his inspiration I would have shy'd away from doing anything in the modding community.
-For that I owe him

Last edited:
Mineroid
View attachment 173510
Health 110
Defense 13
Damage 25
KB Resist 60%

Orbiter Staff
View attachment 173511
19 Summon Damage
Fast Speed
12 mana Usage
Average Knockback
" Looks.... familiar"

Miniroid
View attachment 173509
Megaroid
View attachment 173508

Tim's Scroll Of Fumbling
View attachment 173512

Dusk Stone
View attachment 173517

Dawn Stone
View attachment 173516

DEBUFFS:

View attachment 173514

View attachment 173515

DUST:

Solar Flame
View attachment 173526
Lunar Flame
View attachment 173525
Ey, that's pretty gud sprite

Not trying to rush or be rude or anything but is there an ETA on the update so the mod will work with TModLoader 0.10?

Just wondering because im planning a playthru soon and im already waiting on another mod to update so im in no hurry.

;P

Not trying to rush or be rude or anything but is there an ETA on the update so the mod will work with TModLoader 0.10?

Just wondering because im planning a playthru soon and im already waiting on another mod to update so im in no hurry.

;P

They said it would be awhile, they have alot of code and new content to implement, so there is no given release date as of yet. Its one of those "it will be ready when its ready" sorta things. Rest assured it shouldnt be far off!

They have been working tirelessly, just finished finals, and are dealing with the passing of a beloved friend. So as of now; no confirmed or set date for release, lets just give them time.

They said it would be awhile, they have alot of code and new content to implement, so there is no given release date as of yet. Its one of those "it will be ready when its ready" sorta things. Rest assured it shouldnt be far off!

They have been working tirelessly, just finished finals, and are dealing with the passing of a beloved friend. So as of now; no confirmed or set date for release, lets just give them time.

No worries i was just checking up on it ;P

OH MY GOD.....OH MY god! they did it.
now on the next 3 or 5 days theres gonna be people posting about bugs on multiplayer.
(Now thorium remains)

Lol im waiting for the same thing, gonna do a playthru with Thorium, Calamity, Tremor, and Spirit mod......its gonna take 5 years to finish it xD

Lol im waiting for the same thing, gonna do a playthru with Thorium, Calamity, Tremor, and Spirit mod......its gonna take 5 years to finish it xD
thats right dude, but we must remember that thorium plans to released another class for multiplayer AND if we think about it, one thing is test your mod content on single player and the other is on multiplayer (tremor waterfall of posts about multiplayer bugs never ends).

lets see whats is the first bug that the community reports on spirit.

thats right dude, but we must remember that thorium plans to released another class for multiplayer AND if we think about it, one thing is test your mod content on single player and the other is on multiplayer (zadum waterfall of posts about multiplayer bugs never ends).

lets see whats is the first bug that the community reports on spirit.

eh idc about multiplayer i only play Singleplayer because i have no friends... but i have faith that the Spirit Update will be bugless ;P

Back
Top Bottom