tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Alright here is the melee gem set!
I noticed the originals had different outline colors (hamaxe was lighter) so I included sets in both outline colors. Made the breaker be a flat-top spiked club and the main body of it resemble a stalactite. I used the clubfish vanilla item to size it properly. As always, feel free to suggest changes or change it yourself!

light outline:
j5CFLzX.png
yCRKobu.png
OBpJtMH.png

dark outline:
7TKdDKX.png
3GujU5R.png
whsdi0R.png

[doublepost=1467049176,1467049068][/doublepost]

Man am I going to want that in a music box. Really nice feel to it.
Lookin' snazzy! Really good! I do feel, though, that the Breaker is a little plain. Great job nonetheless :)

Alright here is the melee gem set!
I noticed the originals had different outline colors (hamaxe was lighter) so I included sets in both outline colors. Made the breaker be a flat-top spiked club and the main body of it resemble a stalactite. I used the clubfish vanilla item to size it properly. As always, feel free to suggest changes or change it yourself!

light outline:
j5CFLzX.png
yCRKobu.png
OBpJtMH.png

dark outline:
7TKdDKX.png
3GujU5R.png
whsdi0R.png

[doublepost=1467049176,1467049068][/doublepost]

Man am I going to want that in a music box. Really nice feel to it.

Me Personaly like the Origanly Geode set more

Hey and that is A-okay! I just figured I'd throw them out there to see if anyone like them c:
I have no expectation that they will replace the originals
and i dont want to say there looking bad,just the origanly looks more like normal terraria

"Goes in the Corner and sit alone there without anyone who too things the old are better"

I understand your opinion! I think the old ones looks more similar to the sprites for terraria's pre-hardmode sets. Mine do not match pre-hardmode sets. My sprites are meant to fit in with the vanilla hardmode sets which tend to look more varied shapewise and (in the case of the pillar sets) more showy.

I understand your opinion! I think the old ones looks more similar to the sprites for terraria's pre-hardmode sets. Mine do not match pre-hardmode sets. My sprites are meant to fit in with the vanilla hardmode sets which tend to look more varied shapewise and (in the case of the pillar sets) more showy.
Geode is Hardmode :)
Its made out of PreHardmode things but made at Mythril Anvil

Geode is Hardmode :)
Its made out of PreHardmode things but made at Mythril Anvil
Yeah since it is a hardmode set that's why I felt the sprites could stand be a little more similar to hardmode sprites instead of pre-hardmode. Again though, it's fine if you like the originals better c:

@PhoenixBlade Better?
light outline:
KcuxfcJ.png
dark outline:
peN3D6S.png

Yeah since it is a hardmode set that's why I felt the sprites could stand be a little more similar to hardmode sprites instead of pre-hardmode. Again though, it's fine if you like the originals better c:

@PhoenixBlade Better?
light outline:
KcuxfcJ.png
dark outline:
peN3D6S.png
Absolutely! Much more mace-like and awesome looking!

Back
Top Bottom