tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Oop... heh heh... Does this mean I'm disqualified? ;(
I guess not, but there's one thing that's off...
Beta testing doesn't just mean going around and testing everything. It means creating a new character and world with the mod active and going through the game to test if the mod has a good progression level and doesn't mess too much with vanilla progression (since this mods main aim is to enhance, not upgrade).

Beta testing doesn't just mean going around and testing everything. It means creating a new character and world with the mod active and going through the game to test if the mod has a good progression level and doesn't mess too much with vanilla progression (since this mods main aim is to enhance, not upgrade).
You're correct! I put down a set of expectations for any applicant, so that they know what to expect :)

You're correct! I put down a set of expectations for any applicant, so that they know what to expect :)
@PhoenixBlade I think I posted a lot of proof of why I should be a beta tester (I'm not trying to be vain or self centered, I just think it might help for your decision) At the discord. If this is what It takes then I WILL do this. I will try not to fail you and try to do this the best I can. I promise. I will not fail you. I bow down to my humble master and let him decide my fate...

Holy jeez you're alive

Holy jeez you're alive
Ever so sorry (towards the whole Spirit mod team, really). My internet and Discord are acting up, unable to resolve DNS stuff. Very anoying and has been bugging me for over half a year, so contacting customer service (if you've ever been in contact with a customer service that plays a song while you wait to be connected, you know my pain).
I'm unsure of what the status of my internet will be for the upcomming days. As I'm writing this, I'm at an internet cafe using a borrowed laptop (thank my brother for that :sigh:).

Ever so sorry y'all that are waiting on Spirit mod to release, as you're probably waiting for me to finish my work.
Anyways, that's my status update. Iriazul - out.

Ever so sorry (towards the whole Spirit mod team, really). My internet and Discord are acting up, unable to resolve DNS stuff. Very anoying and has been bugging me for over half a year, so contacting customer service (if you've ever been in contact with a customer service that plays a song while you wait to be connected, you know my pain).
I'm unsure of what the status of my internet will be for the upcomming days. As I'm writing this, I'm at an internet cafe using a borrowed laptop (thank my brother for that :sigh:).

Ever so sorry y'all that are waiting on Spirit mod to release, as you're probably waiting for me to finish my work.
Anyways, that's my status update. Iriazul - out.

good that your internet doesnt works,so we dont need to see you

jk we all miss you

Ah Beta testing , sounds like a opportunity to play through my creations. Sadly I probably wont be able to afford that luxury as I have my place within the team already.
But to all those that apply for the Testing I wish you luck.

@Nobodymoo if you really want to Beta Test , you should know its not something you do a little here and there. Beta-Testing requires commitment, a keen eye for errors and critical feedback on solely that modded game play without anything else included.

Beta-Tester should make sure to dedicate time covering every nook and cranny of Vanilla and Spirit mod content contrast and see our faults, ensuring that when its released you are confident to say the Spirit Mod experience is fulfilling and compliments the game for player satisfaction.

Ah Beta testing , sounds like a opportunity to play through my creations. Sadly I probably wont be able to afford that luxury as I have my place within the team already.

@Nobodymoo if you really want to Beta Test , you should know its not something you do a little here and there. Beta-Testing requires commitment, a keen eye for errors and critical feedback on solely that modded game play without anything else included.

Beta-Tester should make sure to dedicate time covering every nook and cranny of Vanilla and Spirit mod content contrast and see our faults, ensuring that when its released you are confident to say the Spirit Mod experience is fulfilling and compliments the game for player satisfaction.
Well said. Also, why are you never on the Discord? It's fun.

Beta-Tester should make sure to dedicate time covering every nook and cranny of Vanilla and Spirit mod content contrast and see our faults, ensuring that when its
released you are confident to say the Spirit Mod experience is fulfilling and compliments the game for player satisfaction.

I am willing to do all this. I am solely dedicated this mod. I sincerely want to help. I am good at giving my input (my family members will support this, sometimes I talk a lot) And good at describing problems and solutions! If I become a beta tester I will do this as good as I can and fulfill as much as I can (or simply: I won't fail you).

Well said. Also, why are you never on the Discord? It's fun.
I am. Haven't you read my posts?

I am willing to do all this. I am solely dedicated this mod. I sincerely want to help. I am good at giving my input (my family members will support this, sometimes I talk a lot) And good at describing problems and solutions! If I become a beta tester I will do this as good as I can and fulfill as much as I can (or simply: I won't fail you).

I am. Haven't you read my posts?
Cygnus was talking to Vlad

Back
Top Bottom