tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

will the mod be compatible with other mods like calamity, thorium and tremor?

Basicly yes, most value problem that can happen is unbalance duo to other mods via enemy scales or items , armors and other points we dont can say yet. Will see.

Edit : if u want the full experience of the Spirit mod alone i can only advice to make a playthrought with only Spirit mod Enabled.

Last edited:
I have already installed 3 mods ( Calamity, tremor remastered and Thorium) in my current world and Would like to know if I would be able to add this mod to my current world

I have already installed 3 mods ( Calamity, tremor remastered and Thorium) in my current world and Would like to know if I would be able to add this mod to my current world
thats not possible the mod is still in wip and the devs said only their testers are allowed to check for bugs so be the rest of us and wait.

"Only their testers are allowed to search for bugs" thats one of the reasons why the mod will not come out this year. I think it might come out in march, to give you a rough estimate.

"Only their testers are allowed to search for bugs" thats one of the reasons why the mod will not come out this year. I think it might come out in march, to give you a rough estimate.
We have less than 10% progress left, despite a big set back I dont think it would be delayed to all the way to march.

We have most of the content finished, a very unlikely scenario is we're delayed near February at the extreme possiblity. What is more debatable is wether its going to release before Christmas or sometime after New years?

Back
Top Bottom