tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

One of the weapons in this mod doesn't work.
The Icy Gale says it fires 2 homing projectiles, but it fires 3- and none of them are able to hit. They home just fine, however.
I noticed this bug when I first obtained the weapon, one version ago. The weapon began working when I updated, but it stopped working again after I closed out the game and reopened the next day.

#firstworldproblems

Why are the enchanted marble chunks blue on the minimap?
Why are they called enchanted marble chunks on the minimap but when mined, called ancient marble chunks?

Cloudy meant in terms of boss progression though
I assume she meant when it gets generated as a block to be mined

hi i need some help again! i tried looking through the Martian Madness invasion for a Martian Scout but i didnt see any with a name like that.
is there something else that spawns the Martian Scout or am i just missing something? i really want the Atmos Protector and the gamepedia says thats what drops it, so please help!

is there something else that spawns the Martian Scout or am i just missing something? i really want the Atmos Protector and the gamepedia says thats what drops it, so please help!
Spirit's gamepedia is spotty; check the original post. The Martian Scout is a hardmode sky/space enemy.

Spirit's gamepedia is spotty; check the original post. The Martian Scout is a hardmode sky/space enemy.
oh i didnt notice there was an enemies section on the op.
any tips for farming them? its a low drop chance and ive only found 3 so far, so id hope theres a way to make it a little faster.

oh i didnt notice there was an enemies section on the op.
any tips for farming them? its a low drop chance and ive only found 3 so far, so id hope theres a way to make it a little faster.
A skybridge helps, it allows them not to fall to the ground as soon as they spawn :) Due to the enemy's rare nature, I'll jack up the drop rate soon.

A skybridge helps, it allows them not to fall to the ground as soon as they spawn :) Due to the enemy's rare nature, I'll jack up the drop rate soon.
thatd definitely be appreciated! ive only seen a couple more since then and havent had any luck with the accessory drop.

edit: i managed to get it and crafted the melee core! hurray! \o/

Last edited:
making the starplate raider immune against piercing projectiles makes yoyos and spears completly useless.

Isn't that just a little bit unfair?

EDIT: Well i think the level 2 zanbat sword should be nerfed a lot.
It killed the starplate raider in under 5 seconds and can easily wreck the destroyer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom