tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Oh, 1000! That was quick :p!
Well, yet again, I would like to thank you all for your ideas, your upvotes, and your support! 1000 VOTES :D ! Of course, this mod would be absolutely nothing without you, the amazing community's support! I probably can't express all my gratitude in 'thank you's,' so have a spoiler instead!
So, here's a small vote for you guys:
What spoiler would like to see?
-The spoiler for a New TOWN NPC and his drops?
-Or the spoiler for a NEW BOSS?
Reply to leave your choice, and I'll spoil the winning thing later in the day. Once again, thank you all so much!!!
Town NPC since I already saw the boss

Well, yet again, I would like to thank you all for your ideas, your upvotes, and your support! 1000 VOTES :D ! Of course, this mod would be absolutely nothing without you, the amazing community's support! I probably can't express all my gratitude in 'thank you's,' so have a spoiler instead!
Reply to leave your choice, and I'll spoil the winning thing later in the day. Once again, thank you all so much!!!
Town NPC would be nice

Town NPC preferably

I made a new runic sword sprite:
Runic_Sword.png

Aww crud, I just realized my miniboss and pillar are going to have to have attacks and drops for both regular and expert mode. And I have no idea what they should be.

You could have a random drop chance for each class. Ranged, melee, summoner, and mage?
I made the new pillar for the thrower class, so there's that. You've currently been retexturing the hammer and rocket launcher that my miniboss will drop, but I don't have a magic or thrower, or summoner weapon for it. And I have no idea what the AI for either is going to be.

So how exactly do attached files work? Are they always available somewhere once posted, or do they eventually get buried on the page they were posted on once more comments and pages come after? I just want to make sure that no files are lost. :p

So how exactly do attached files work? Are they always available somewhere once posted, or do they eventually get buried on the page they were posted on once more comments and pages come after? I just want to make sure that no files are lost. :p
Yeah, they get buried eventually :D
The best way to make sure sprites are not lost are put them in a conversation, or keep reposting them.

Back
Top Bottom