tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

hello pheonixblade remember me with that tiny mod well, i would like to apply as a beta tester i think your mod is awsome and would like to be a part of it

i will report any bugs or items that need fixing or nerfing or even buffing so how about it? :)

i wanna be a beta tester too... i dont have anything else to do...

Hey Phoenix, if you aren't sactisfied with some sprite, you can tell me!

I will try to re-do to you :p
I'm not just that good with Armors and NPCs :sigh:
Sure! I'm not satisfied with a lot of my work, because I have never been that great a spriter. If you want to work on a couple things, could you redo the Mount summoning items? They were all done in a rush, so if you can redo them it would be great!
i wanna be a beta tester too... i dont have anything else to do...
hello pheonixblade remember me with that tiny mod well, i would like to apply as a beta tester i think your mod is awsome and would like to be a part of it

i will report any bugs or items that need fixing or nerfing or even buffing so how about it? :)
Currently we don't need Beta testers, as mod coding is going slow, but we'll let you know if things are needed later on!
Tha
Okay ,going a bit off topic here but when I tried to build my mod( I used a YouTube video to make a sample summoner weapon) it just came out with this BIG long error message, I think it's on the tmodloader thorum pAge
[doublepost=1462663446,1462663334][/doublepost]Anyway I think it has something to do with me being on Mac? Or maybe I done a thing wrong either way it's really annoying :mad:
[doublepost=1462663534][/doublepost]Also btw PheonixBlade LOVE the mod, I am really excited for it, but take your time and make it the best mod out there!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate the support :D

Sure! I'm not satisfied with a lot of my work, because I have never been that great a spriter. If you want to work on a couple things, could you redo the Mount summoning items? They were all done in a rush, so if you can redo them it would be great!

The item or the mount itself? :confused:

I have some suggestions for a Hallowed themed sorta setup...
1. Gastropod Staff
2. Hallowed Ore (only minable with Drax/Pickaxe axe; for balanace).
3. Another mob called the Gnome (xD)

Phoenix just some suggestions

1. Gastropod Staff

Hey, I thought of an amazing idea; How 'bout a Wyvern Staff which functions like the Stardust Dragon Staff but with a Wyvern and drops from it rarely!

Also maybe a tier of Ichor/Cursed Flame armor/weapons/tools?

Anndddd finally; A new boss called The Sky Harvester, which is basically King Harpy and is a prehardmode boss.

Sincerly Max Blade...
:p

Phoenix just some suggestions

1. Gastropod Staff

Hey, I thought of an amazing idea; How 'bout a Wyvern Staff which functions like the Stardust Dragon Staff but with a Wyvern and drops from it rarely!

Also maybe a tier of Ichor/Cursed Flame armor/weapons/tools?

Anndddd finally; A new boss called The Sky Harvester, which is basically King Harpy and is a prehardmode boss.

Sincerly Max Blade...
:p

Im Currently making an Ichor set for Pheonix
Im only need to wait for hes Sprites and then the Ichor set is Finished

Star Staff/Nebula Staff

Damage: 82 (Magic)
Knockback: 7 (Strong)
Mana: 4
Critical Chance: 14%
Usetimes: 8 (Insanely Fast)
Velocity: 10
Rarity: Red
Sell: 16 Gold 41 Silver

Extra Things...

Recipe: 7 Nebula Fragments, 1 Meteor Staff, 10 Stars, 10 Luminite Bars, 5 Souls of night

Works like the meteor staff but instead of meteors... it shoots stars & it also gives the shadowflame debuff

Voidpoon

Damage: 68 (Ranged)
Knockback: 8 (Strong)
Crictical Chance: 27%
Usetime: 24 (Fast)
Velocity: 11
Tooltip: More poon for everyone!
Sell: 18 Gold 82 Silver

Extra Things...

Crafting: 7 Vortex Fragments, 2 Harpoons, 5 Hellstone ores, 5 Venom vials, 5 Luminite Bars, 5 Chains

The Voidpoon shots two harpoons, each one giving their own debuff... one of them gives the venom debuff & the other one gives the On fire! debuff

Sunstorm

Damage: 233 (Melee)
Knockback: 10 (Very Strong)
Critical Chance 14%
Use time: 54 (Extremely Slow)
Velocity: 12
Sell: 19 Gold 72 Silver

Extra Things...

Crafting: 7 Solar Fragments, 1 Sunfury, 10 Luminite Bars, 3 Chains, 5 Souls of light

Its the sunfury but with different texture & it explodes everytime it hits something... also it gives the On Fire! debuff

Stardust Wisp

Damage: 142 (Summon)
Knockback: 8 (Strong)
Mana: 17
Critical Chance: 11%
Use time: 40 (Very Slow)
Velocity : 0.4
Sell: 18 Gold 24 Silver

Extra Things...

Crafting: 7 Stardust Fragments, 20 Ectoplasm, 2 Dynamite, 3 Luminite Bars, 1 Soul of night

Its wisp that spins around the player rapidly, when an enemy come near the player the wisp will fly into it & explode... after 7 sec it will respawn & be ready to attack again... you can only summon one wisp
[doublepost=1462713362,1462713332][/doublepost]hope you like those ideas :3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom