• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

Virukino

Terrarian
In my opinion, having each and every enemy and boss having a separate element item thing would cause a whole heck-ton of inventory space problems. (That's how I understood it, if I'm wrong, please tell me).

I do like the shoe idea, and the weapons look cool.

Ways to solve the inventory problem:
-Have a separate, infinite inventory (maybe an item that is in your inventory?) that carries these elements, and only these.
-Maybe have general elements, such as fire and water and darkness and stuff, and the bosses would drop larger amounts of them.

Overall the mod looks really great!

+12 Schmancy points.

Last edited:

Luna_Steambath

Skeletron
In my opinion, having each and every enemy and boss having a separate element item thing would cause a whole heck-ton of inventory space problems. (That's how I understood it, if I'm wrong, please tell me).

I do like the shoe idea, and the weapons look cool.

Ways to solve the inventory problem:
-Have a separate, infinite inventory (maybe an item that is in your inventory?) that carries these elements, and only these.
-Maybe have general elements, such as fire and water and darkness and stuff, and the bosses would drop larger amounts of them.

Overall the mod looks really great!

+12 Schmancy points.
Don't know if this will help in this matter, but the elements have a 99999 stack size.
Also, you will always only deal with six of the elements, the rest only drops from bosses

P.S. And... thanks for the feedback!

Top Bottom