• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The Tallest Tower: an Interactive Comic-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luneria2

Skeletron Prime
In theory, this could be an interesting story; as, to add some "spice" to this, YOU decide where this story goes. This is the same concept that Andrew Hussie used for his MSPaint-Adventures and this comic would look rather similar, too. Essentially, you give a command for the character and I'll continue the story along that command.
I will only be using the first command given.
Note to Admins: If this is in the wrong section, please move it to where you see fit.

A small bubble contains a rather tiny person. Said person is currently sleeping and has no intentions of waking up, without force, that is.
What should the narrator do?
>INSERT NAME. WONDER WHY THIS ISN'T HOMESTUCK.

Unfortunately, names are meaningless in this world. This isn't the Homestuck-verse, therefore, we wouldn't be needing these labels. Instead, we'll be using numbers. (Hypocritical, I know) Character #1, here, is confused. She wasn't in this location before she fell asleep.

Last edited:

Luneria2

Skeletron Prime
I forgot to say that all commands given after the first would not be used.

>INSERT NAME. WONDER WHY THIS ISN'T HOMESTUCK.

Unfortunately, names are meaningless in this world. This isn't the Homestuck-verse, therefore, we wouldn't be needing these labels. Instead, we'll be using numbers. (Hypocritical, I know) Character #1, here, is confused. She wasn't in this location before she fell asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom