tModLoader Tenebrae

Version 1.6.1 has been released.
(This is more of a balancing update, but my apologies for the long delay between 1.6 and 1.6.1.)

- Nerfed the Wooden Spiky Ball's fire rate
- Changed the Mecharang's tooltip
- Updated sprites for the Eyebow, Sightseeker, Eye Arrow, Spazmarrow, and Retinarrow
- Updated sprites for the Shiny Red Balloon, Sandstorm in a Balloon, Honey Balloon, Amber Horseshoe Balloon, Yellow Horseshoe Balloon, Blizzard in a Balloon, White Horseshoe Balloon, Cloud in a Balloon, Blue Horseshoe Balloon, Fart in a Balloon, and Green Horseshoe Balloon
- Buffed the Night's Edge (Damage increased from 42 to 45, Use time increased from 27 to 32, now autoswings, and inflicts Shadowflame) and the True Night's Edge (Use time increased from 26 to 28, now autoswings, and inflicts Shadowflame, and the Night Beam inficts Cursed Inferno)
- Buffed the Excalibur (Inflicts Holy Retribution to the player after critical hitting) and the True Excalibur (Use time increased from 16 to 20, now autoswings, and inflicts Holy Retribution to the player after critical hitting)
- Buffed the Terra Blade (Use time decreased from 16 to 13, now inflicts On Fire, Cursed Inferno, Shadowflame, Frostburn, and Ichor for a short time)
- The Reflective Glove has been properly added to the Ankh Charm recipe
- Resprited the Reflective Glove
- Nerfed the Spectre Obliterator (Damage decreased from 125 to 90)

- Buffed the Terra Blade (Use time decreased from 16 to 13, now inflicts On Fire, Cursed Inferno, Shadowflame, Frostburn, and Ichor for a short time)

terra blade was already extremely good, that feels a little unecessary

ok, it is a underworld themed swordsman who can transform into a dragon. Like, he does two slashes and then transforms into a dragon to the combo off with a slash of his claws. I don't know if this is too complex for modding?
I don't think that'd fit into the mod that well, but I appreciate the input.

Looks quite good. Reflective glove sprite could use some work, but other then that it looks very well made. Will definitely download when I get a new computer.

Last edited:
Looks quite good. Reflective glove sprite could use some work, but other then that it looks very well made. Will definitely download when I get a new computer.
I actually did recently redo the Reflective Glove sprite, so thanks for reminding me to put it here.
And thank you for the support!

Version 1.6.2 "The Tome Update" has been released.
- Added a load of new magic tomes:
Bloodbane, Shade Sphere, Sting Needle, Book of Hellflame, Darklight, True Darklight, Arondight, True Arondight, Terra Tome
- Added the Moldy Hero's Tome, a material
- Added the Holy Flames debuff, inflicted by the Arondight and True Arondight
- Changed the recipe and rarity of the Skull Smasher from Blue to Green
- Added tooltips for most of the new spiky balls
- Resprited the Paper and Worn Cloth
- Resprited the Mecharang
- Fixed the Pot Mimic looking messed up Underground and in Hell
- Nerfed the Blackhole Cannon (Damage decreased from 90 to 50, Use time increased from 15 to 20, reduced rockets from 9-12 to 3-9, reduced ammo reduction from 66% to 25%)
- Nerfed the Binary Star (Damage decreased from 160 to 90)
- Nerfed the Cursed and Ichor Spiky Balls (Reduced recipe output from 25 to 75, Damage decreased from 25/20 to 15/15)
- Nerfed the Luminite Spiky Ball (Damage decreased from 40 to 30)
- Reverted the buffs made to the Terra Blade
- Reverted the sprite changes made to the balloon accessories

Last edited:
v1.6.2.1 Hotfix Changelog:
- Changed how the Holy Flames debuff works for players and NPCs
- Buffed the Arondight (Increased the range slightly)
- Nerfed the True Arondight (Fires 2 projectiles instead of 3)
- This is what happens when I am impatient

@Scratch Lunin wake up!
I found a bug in your mod. I craft True Arondight (already) from just hallowed bars, so it is post-any-mech. Well, I can't get Arondight legitimately as well. Can you fix it?

@Scratch Lunin wake up!
I found a bug in your mod. I craft True Arondight (already) from just hallowed bars, so it is post-any-mech. Well, I can't get Arondight legitimately as well. Can you fix it?
Wait, the True Arondight doesn't use the Moldy Hero's Tome in its recipe, and the Arondight isn't even obtainable?

I'll fix that once I'm on my other computer, but thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom