tModLoader Tenebrae

Bruh, I as a developer can't understand how to sprite normally. Your sprites are pretty decent, also tome effects as well. Also, buff pre-hardmode tomes (except Sting Needle and Bloodbane), they are not so useful I think. Also Snail speed of Corruption Bloodbane's alternative (forgot the name)... it is bad. Speed up it, please. Or make damage buff as well (explosions are really hard to use).

Bruh, I as a developer can't understand how to sprite normally. Your sprites are pretty decent, also tome effects as well. Also, buff pre-hardmode tomes (except Sting Needle and Bloodbane), they are not so useful I think. Also Snail speed of Corruption Bloodbane's alternative (forgot the name)... it is bad. Speed up it, please. Or make damage buff as well (explosions are really hard to use).
I'm glad you like my sprites, but most of the tomes weren't programmed my me.

Also, these tomes you want buffed are this weak for a reason. They are very easy to obtain and therefore have no reason to be buffed, especially the Shade Sphere.

For every class, there is a rainbow and space themed drop. The Lunar Portal is pretty bad, so maybe you could replace it with a constellation looking thing.

So ive been thinking about possible ideas and have come up with 2.
One would be a summon weapon dropped by the Meteor Boss. It would be something (havent decided) that hurls meteors.
The other would be the summon weapon dropped by Moon Lord that i was talking about. I was thinking something like a black hole a bit like the nebula arcanum. But it slowly moves around the screen and speeds up when the player moves too fast. It would slowly home in on enemies and suck in any enemies that can take knockback.
Do you like it?

"A kingdom of antlions surely needs a king; but this cruel tyrant might be too vengeful for his own good."

AVerySecretSpoilerThatYouTotallyShouldn'tSnoopAroundAbout.png

It's been a long while since an update on this mod, and I really do apologize for that. A lot of that was because of my own laziness and lack of motivation, as well as being stressed about multiple (mostly personal) things.

But despite all that, this mod is still standing and I want to keep it that way. I want to stop being lazy and actually get work done on the mod, for everyone that decided to use it.

Thank you, everyone. I wouldn't be here without all of you.

Anyway, here's a weapon I finished making earlier today. I'm still improving at programming, but nevertheless here you go.

3GOhfOYRYf.gif

It may or may not be for a certain other boss I haven't revealed yet. Stay tuned for more updates in the near future!

EDIT: Also I noticed this mod has now over 12 thousand downloads! Thanks again to everyone who decided to play the mod, you guys are amazing!

Back
Top Bottom