Weapons & Equip The Terrablade should craft into different weapons

EternalTurtle

Skeletron
I was looking through google images today and saw a cool pallet swap of the Horseman's blade and the Terrablade and I thought that it would be really cool to see the Terrablade craft into a few more weapons. These weapons could still be crafted into the Zenith at some point or you would have to Shimmer the new sword to get your Terrablade back. I think that there could also be a Boomerang, True Melee, and Mace type Terrablade variants. This suggestion is a stretch but I think that it would be a neat addition to this beloved game.

This isn't what the Terrablade is about, though. It's an "ultimate weapon." It's supposed to be built up to, not an ingredient for something else. The only reason it crafts into anything is because the Zenith is an even more ultimate weapon.

This isn't what the Terrablade is about, though. It's an "ultimate weapon." It's supposed to be built up to, not an ingredient for something else. The only reason it crafts into anything is because the Zenith is an even more ultimate weapon.
Yeah, but it's still a cool idea and would make a great mod

Maybe instead of being a material, the Terrablade just also has an alternate true melee attack used with right click.

Idk about Terrablade being used for other items, but the Broken Hero Sword? Absolutely. make it so we can shimmer the BHS into a staff, a blaster, or a whip.
Terracane: Magic weapon that can cast lightning and wind to damage and launch foes.
Terrablaster: shoots arrows, bullets, and rockets in a random order (make sure you don't have the world destroying rockets on you)
Terralash: a Whip that shoots two whips at the same time, causes minions to increase in speed and attack speed.

Terrablade being crafted into other swords than the Zenith does feel kind of weird but I could see Broken Hero Swords being used to craft more things outside of.. literally a single recipe line and a toilet.
Issue is, do we really need more fancy lategame swords? Making them into more unique weapons could be fun.

Back
Top Bottom