Mobile The Things I Need Done Prior to Hardmode

Chasm Guardian

Terrarian
Alright, I have summoned the Wall of Flesh once, I think I know what I am against. But I need to know what I need to do before Hardmode to ensure mine and the NPC's safeties, as well as some ways I can make the most out of Hardmode.

So here is what I know I need to do:
  • Make one or more Hellivator to prevent my Crimson to move too much
  • Make a Skybase, it is virtually impossible for bad spreading to go up there. (Implausible)
  • Make a artifical, floating Corruption biome
  • Make molten armor
  • Find a Hellforge
  • Drink Mountain Dew before the Wall of Flesh battle (Apparently, very important)
  • Make sure my guide is alive
  • Make several artifical biomes to preserve.
  • Make a skylake
  • Max out my hearts (Already done for)
  • Have a Phaseblade (Already done for)
  • Get the 3 most powerful pre-Hardmode weapons: The Sunfury, The Dark Lance, the Fire Flower.
And here are things I need verification to know if needed:
  • Make the Night's Edge (Checked)
  • Purify the entire map
  • Kill King Slime
  • Create trap system
  • Stop drinking Mountain Dew (Nobody said anything, so I'll just die from over caffeination then.)
  • Make a long moving trip of my chests to the skybase
Is there anything I missed? Please comment, and verify my plans.

Last edited:
Use the tallest living tree as a base of Operations. Just make small fishing pools of Biome specific blocks and 3 underground pools of Purity (Normal), Corruption and Crimson

I prefer making my npc village over the ocean, since (I don't know how) but pumpking's flaming scythe can't hit them somehow, ( which is weird bcs according to the wiki they can go off screen and kill npcs) purify the entire world? Yeah maybe, I prefer not to. once you're in hardmode you might need those biomes instead of making an artificial one,weapons like the golden shower might require a large biome instead of an artificial one. The night edge one is a recommendation tho, since wiki says it can last a while if reforged to legendary ( and it is true, I bypass mythril and one other ore swords with my legendary nights edge)

Get night's edge cuz if u get legendary night's edge you can bypass ALL the ore swords and go straight to excalibur if u do it right. Saves a LOT of time.

Just because you make a floating island doesn't mean it won't go corrupt if it's above a corruption or crimson biome. It's normal for them to go corrupted.

OP you can make a skybase, just make sure it isnt too high (25 blocks up is good) and make sure it has no stone, dirt, mud, etc that can be corrupted. Also, DO NOT make the skybase on a floating island as if it corrupts you will not have a safe base. Also wyverns will spawn up there.

You can do something like this as well. I have not finished the area to the left and right of the ground floor. But my surface fishing area is easily changed to whichever biome I choose and my NPC's relatively safe from ground clutter.

Screenshot_2016-02-02-09-18-49.png Screenshot_2016-02-02-09-19-03.png Screenshot_2016-02-02-09-19-21.png

King slime is a mostly for fun boss and all of his drops except one (the slime hook) are all for fooling around. You do not need to fight him, i didn't even know he was in the game until i had 2/3 mech bosses defeated.

Purify the entire map
Well if you want to miss out a boss and some decent items. What? I'm joking.
Well that's pointless since after you kill WoF, Hallow and Corr/Crim will generate somewhere. But if you happen to see corr/crim touch the jungle, try to block them off.
Kill King Slime
If you want or desperate for gel, KS is not really needed especially in mobile since Ninja Armor bonus is not a thing.

Back
Top Bottom