tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I found a bug. The Green Dragon Armor set causes the nurse to consider the set bonus as a debuff and thus wants you to pay her almost 8 silver to fix...which it doesn't do anything for.

I found a bug. The Green Dragon Armor set causes the nurse to consider the set bonus as a debuff and thus wants you to pay her almost 8 silver to fix...which it doesn't do anything for.
That actually makes sense, I know whats wrong there. I'll make sure to fix that!
[DOUBLEPOST=1456266018,1456265783][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Granite Eradicator is probably one of the coolest enemies I have seen.
The credit for that goes to Bluemagic123. Its all his doing :)

Small thing , the hatchling staff from the grand thunder bird says 1 minute duration, even though its a summon.
Its the only way to allow the buff icon to show I've found. I can get the duration text to go away but the buff icon would disappear instead... :(

Another thing about the Dragon Armor set. I unno if this is just Terraria or for the armor specifically but it seems the proc for the armor's effect hitlocks enemies making it so attacks fail to hit them during that period like it's supposed too. This is actually quite noticeable because with my armor OFF I do more DPS then with my armor ON which even gives me a damage increase.

Another thing about the Dragon Armor set. I unno if this is just Terraria or for the armor specifically but it seems the proc for the armor's effect hitlocks enemies making it so attacks fail to hit them during that period like it's supposed too. This is actually quite noticeable because with my armor OFF I do more DPS then with my armor ON which even gives me a damage increase.
I have taken notice of that, perhaps i can make it not penetrate multiple enemies and just up the damage it does...

I have taken notice of that, perhaps i can make it not penetrate multiple enemies and just up the damage it does...
Maybe you could make it more similar to an explosion? Multihits seem to be why it does it but if it explodes it could still hit multiple enemies and not break things like Dragon's Breath. Also out of curiosity did this mod increase droprate of certain things? Or did I just seriously get two slime staffs and two biome keys by accident while killing things running across my world?

Also Demon Blood Staff says it can hit the same target multiple times but so far I haven't seen it proc at all.

Is the Granite Hamaxe supposed to have 550% Axe power? I mean it's not really a big deal since it's just used to cut trees but just noting it here all the same.

Last edited:
I guess for now, just use the dragon armor like how you would use a slime staff, by not using penetration weapons

It definitely doesn't increase drop rate, you're pretty lucky dude. :eek:
I'm glad your catching all these small problems though, I've fixed the dread staff, crimson blood staff and the granite axe's bizarre axe power.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456273247,1456273184][/DOUBLEPOST]
I guess for now, just use the dragon armor like how you would use a slime staff, by not using penetration weapons
That's definitely a valid point. The dragon armor is supposed to give slight aoe capabilities to items that don't usually have it. Like, for crowd control purposes.

Pretty much melee armor at the moment though it also suffers the multihit problem too but since melee doesn't hit THAT often it is better to use.

It definitely doesn't increase drop rate, you're pretty lucky dude. :eek:
I'm glad your catching all these small problems though, I've fixed the dread staff, crimson blood staff and the granite axe's bizarre axe power.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456273247,1456273184][/DOUBLEPOST] That's definitely a valid point. The dragon armor is supposed to give slight aoe capabilities to items that don't usually have it. Like, for crowd control purposes.
Wow. Guess I am super lucky then huh? Hehe. And no problem! I'm excited for this mod so I'm finding out any little bugs I can to help it out. I'll keep testing out different weapons/armors to see what breaks and what doesn't.

Not sure if I'm just unlucky, but when I play this with a few more mods the town NPC's wont spawn.

Never mind I was just unlucky their spawning now.

Last edited:
I'm very conflicted whether to start playing or not because I want everything to be implemented at least world gen stuff but at the same time I wanna help out with bugs n all that soooo pick for me @DivermanSam :)

I'm very conflicted whether to start playing or not because I want everything to be implemented at least world gen stuff but at the same time I wanna help out with bugs n all that soooo pick for me @DivermanSam :)
Its your decision bud, if you would like for it to be a little more fleshed out then take a seat, but if you're jonesing to see what type of stuff is on the horizon, check it out.

Hey man, you saved the game for me, after you've done it all there's nothing left, but the mod looks pretty sweet!

Unfortunately I came with grim news, as I'm unable to craft the anvil, here's the inv (yes, I bought some super healing potions because I'm a bit of a scrub against EoC sorry ;_;)
Any idea why is this happening?
IxwgP18

http://imgur.com/IxwgP18

Oh snap, thanks man, don't worry though, I know how tedious it can get with so many alt ores and things o/
Keep it up bro o/
Oh yeah, since I'm new to the mod, there's no endgame equip to rival the legit one right?

Back
Top Bottom