tModLoader The Thorium Mod

well I caved and started playing..
and I was just wondering how exactly the tectonic granite observer works? like do I need it to be on me for the granite stuff to happen or is it just like a little hint or something

Edit: Also I think the starfish summon is a little weak. It does like 3 damage to a pretty basic enemy like the antlion and not very quickly either. I guess I do only have one but still maybe another point or 2 of base damage would be nice

Last edited:
so many things i havent seen yet... but i have so many other games im playing atm so i dont have time to play terraria... Goddamn popular games being everywhere!

Well the starfish wand is an easy item to make, and gives you a ranged minion. For the time you get it, its not supposed to be strong by any means, but can be helpful really early on. and yes, the tectonic granite observer is just a hint, you can sell it right away after killing Skeletron.

Does the Family Heirloom have any use? Or will it? I wasn't entirely sure so I put it in an itemframe over my bed but was always curious.

The mod is already complete like old one for tapi? I mean,with all itens you planned add and bosses etc?
Thank you..good work til here.

I'm kinda curious, would this mod work well with Tremor? I've noticed there's similar items and wondering if they'd still be usable or if there's an ID issue or something. I haven't seen much of modding for terraria until recently. If it could work together though that'd be awesome, if not I suppose I'll have to play them separately because it's still awesome

I'm kinda curious, would this mod work well with Tremor? I've noticed there's similar items and wondering if they'd still be usable or if there's an ID issue or something. I haven't seen much of modding for terraria until recently. If it could work together though that'd be awesome, if not I suppose I'll have to play them separately because it's still awesome
I can confirm that both do work together.
Even if they made 2 items with the exact same class name (the way the item is named in the code) they still should work together because each mod has their own space for names (namespace). The ID's don't conflict either because these are being generated by tmodloader.

I can confirm that both do work together.
Even if they made 2 items with the exact same class name (the way the item is named in the code) they still should work together because each mod has their own space for names (namespace). The ID's don't conflict either because these are being generated by tmodloader.
So like if I use steel, it will make both Tremor and Thorium things? Or do I have to have steel from both mods?

So like if I use steel, it will make both Tremor and Thorium things? Or do I have to have steel from both mods?
Unless someone decides to do a merge patch (a specific mod that combines the recipes), Thorium Steel will be used for Thorium things and Tremor steel will be used for Tremor things.

how do I install the mod? (the mod work for Terraria pirate...sorry I don't have money to buy the original game)

really? explains a bit, also, i had a bit of issues with trying to get all the npcs back into my home after a boss attack, i waited but a few homes are still empty when day has come about 3-4 terraria days, and they were full before

really? explains a bit, also, i had a bit of issues with trying to get all the npcs back into my home after a boss attack, i waited but a few homes are still empty when day has come about 3-4 terraria days, and they were full before
I'm still tryna update the OP, but killing the EoC gives two npc's, a drop from the blood moon will give you one, a drop from the jungle will give you one, entering hardmode will give you one, carrying ant lion mandibles can give you one and carrying some shark fins gives you one. At least, that's how it is right now.

Back
Top Bottom