Single Thread RP The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

What direction should we take this RP?

• Make it more serious, it's too lighthearted as it is.

• Make it more dramatic, it's unexciting to spectate or even RP in.

• Make is more comical, I get depressed when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it scarier, this doesn't give off enough FNaF vibes.

• Make it less scary, I get terrified when spectating or RP-ing in this thread.

• Make it less dramatic, everyone in the thread is a huge drama queen.

• Give it more action, everyone seems to be lazing around in the RP all the time.

• I want less action, the characters can never seem to catch a break.

• I want more romance, I love my FNaF ships.

• Less mushy romance, it grosses me out.

• It's just fine as it is.

• Other (for whatever reason the other options aren't what direction you feel this RP should go).

Results are only viewable after voting.
(I R E A L L Y miss being here *cries*... If I hadn't left, the RP would be just as crazy as fun as before, if a bit tamer... I was reading up on some of the older pages in the thread, and it looked SO FUN to be a part of this RP! It still does, of course, but it's sad that the thread seems to be withering away, just like Scraptrap-)

(Also, some advice- have you been following what people have been saying in the polls to try to improve the RP? If not, I recommend doing so. It might just be the turning point to bring the RP back to life for good!)

(You've forgotten, Scraptrap always comes back. So wither it may, but it will never die. We will not allow this rp to die.)

"Good! Now cooperate and I can reverse what I did."
The Mechanic attempts to deactivate Dinktrap.

Back
Top Bottom