Shall we fight this oncoming horde?

• Yes

• No

• HIDE!!!

• LEORY JENKIIIINNNNNSSS!!!!!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

rediniowa5

Cultist
In this event the skeletons of the dungeon have gotten a little sick of it down there so they are coming to your house for a change of scenery and a new item on their diet... YOU!!
prepare your home, arm the NPC's, prepare for the undead!

lead be a paladain on ocasion, random spawn after skeletron is killed, like a event after the goblins.

In this event the skeletons of the dungeon have gotten a little sick of it down there so they are coming to your house for a change of scenery and a new item on their diet... YOU!!
prepare your home, arm the NPC's, prepare for the undead!

lead be a paladain on ocasion, random spawn after skeletron is killed, like a event after the goblins.
This needs fixing! Plus a Paladin after Skeletrons defeat? No.

Lack of details, no reason for this to exist (as there are no drops to be obtained that could not be otherwise). Honestly seems more of an annoyance than anything.

Rediniowa this would have been a great thread if this had WAY more detail. Like the mob's health, damage and drops, all included with drop rate, and spawn rate of the event.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425611710][/DOUBLEPOST]I suggest making a new thread about this, add all the details above.

Rediniowa this would have been a great thread if this had WAY more detail. Like the mob's health, damage and drops, all included with drop rate, and spawn rate of the event.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425611710][/DOUBLEPOST]I suggest making a new thread about this, add all the details above.
I think what he means is just that the Dungeon enemies come to you.

I think what he means is just that the Dungeon enemies come to you.
Which is just really annoying seeing as how most casters teleport (scratch that all of them do) These guys would kill all your NPCs and if a Paladin will be there you might even get corned in your bedroom.

I know but if he is going to do that he should add debuffs or buffs to them at the surface. So maybe like enraged planterra, if your saying that the dungeon mobs come to you, what other use is it to you. You can just go in the dungeon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425612711][/DOUBLEPOST]And there shouldn't be Hardmode enemies in this event, until you reach hardmode.

I know but if he is going to do that he should add debuffs or buffs to them at the surface. So maybe like enraged planterra, if your saying that the dungeon mobs come to you, what other use is it to you. You can just go in the dungeon.
I think that's why hes doing this. He wants a safe environment where there are no water candles, no invulnerable enemies, no surprise attacks from casters and paladins. He wants Dungeon monsters to be in his own realm. an arena made for people to sit back and watch all the monsters die to get their loot and to get rich quickly.

How about special pets and spells and drops while most original drops are canceled out (Some will stay) and a wave system like the pumpkin and frost moons.
(Only triggerable on the night after a blood moon) could be based on moon phases...
[DOUBLEPOST=1425756731][/DOUBLEPOST]and the casters will have lowered health due to the light.

Back
Top Bottom