Single Thread RP The Van (Redux)

Should I unveil the secrets of The Van and make it into a public thread so that it may continue?

• Yes, usher in a new era of The Van, and let the world join in it’s glory.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, let The Van live on as nothing more than a pleasant memory.

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The guards slowly approach the back of the van..

The driver eyes them cautiously, slowly extending a hand as he….

Pulls out the car keys, unlocking the back doors.

A muffled “Bee-ooo-eeeep” can be heard from inside, one the guards emerges, holding the small pyramid device obtained from Xal.

It just looks at everyone.

“I’d be careful with th-“

“Are there any others within the vehicle that we missed?”

(Final chance to hop in before the plot will continue! As this is the starting back up of the RP though, I’d allow existing characters to join mid task instead of being forced to wait for a travel segment.)

"Yeah, you missed me"
X-002 or "William", a man with black curly hair, wearing a red T-shirt and black trousers walks out. His right eye is bionic and glowing blue and you can see the steel hull in his left arm.

"Yeah, you missed me"
X-002 or "William", a man with black curly hair, wearing a red T-shirt and black trousers walks out. His right eye is bionic and glowing blue and you can see the steel hull in his left arm.
The guards gesture for him to step outside and wait with the others of the group.

“beep” Says the pyramid

Wiffle just floats over to the guards wordlessly...

Banana by now's just leaning on the side of the Van, Vinessa just sticking by his side for now.

Seeing as the entire group seems to now be huddled by the van, a guard begins walking ahead while two take up the rear.

"MOVE ALONG, WE HAVE 4 MILES TO WALK."

The driver sighs as he begins following the lead guard.

Seeing as the entire group seems to now be huddled by the van, a guard begins walking ahead while two take up the rear.

Banana facepalms as he follows, Vinessa and Wiffle coming along as well.
“…we couldn’t use the Van…why?”

"I do also have portals, which would make this far easier."
"...Also, I must admit, this place seems strangely familiar... ...I do not think I have seen it myself, but, I seem to remember... something..."

"Interdimensional vehicle with no definite destination? Sounds like a job for me,"
"You know, if it wasn't illegal, by the looks of it,"

Rain approaches, but halts after seeing the guards, and slips behind a convenient road sign about 30 metres away.
(hope I'm not too late on this)

"I do also have portals, which would make this far easier."
"...Also, I must admit, this place seems strangely familiar... ...I do not think I have seen it myself, but, I seem to remember... something..."
“Uhm..”

“If you could create a portal to the capital.. it’s essentially 4 miles straight ahead..”

"Interdimensional vehicle with no definite destination? Sounds like a job for me,"
"You know, if it wasn't illegal, by the looks of it,"

Rain approaches, but halts after seeing the guards, and slips behind a convenient road sign about 30 metres away.
(hope I'm not too late on this)
(All good, welcome to the party!)

The driver looks ahead at a pair of legs underneath a wooden sign.

“Oh boy.”

He cups his hands to his mechanical head, not even amplifying the sound, who knows why he’s doing it.

“HEY YOU, COME HERE.”

"Seeing as the entire group seems to now be huddled by the van, a guard begins walking ahead while two take up the rear.

X-002 lets out a sigh of irritation before following the guards

He cups his hands to his mechanical head, not even amplifying the sound, who knows why he’s doing it.

“HEY YOU, COME HERE.”
Hmm, this convenient road sign isn't convenient at all. Better try my signature move,"
Rain does a quick dash right behind the guard, so fast that they only see a blur.
"What's our problem? Not trying to cause trouble here,"

Hmm, this convenient road sign isn't convenient at all. Better try my signature move,"
Rain does a quick dash right behind the guard, so fast that they only see a blur.
"What's our problem? Not trying to cause trouble here,"
Well.. that “Guard” being the driver, he just slowly turns to face them again.

“You’re obviously here for the Task, so why not just come up outright instead of trying to sneak around?”

His body language is completely relaxed, hands loosely opened.

Two of the guards enter the portal, including the one carrying the pyramid creature.

The last remains on the other side, looking to the Driver, Rain, and whoever else is left.

“COME ON ALREADY, WE DON’T HAVE ALL DAY!”

On the other side of the portal, the group is now on the outskirts of some sort of city. The wide streets are made of some sort of cobblestone, while the large buildings appear to be made of some sort of marble..

The town is full of huge man-made rivers, a visibly strong current going through the large marble trails. On them, various boats travel, going under bridges, through tunnels, and up hills at places even. The water seems.. unnatural.

A silver studded, massive marble mansion can be seen towards the center of town.

All around the town are silvery-gray haired people with fox ears and tails of the same color, they all give odd glances to the newcomers as they pass by.

The two guards converse for a moment before one barks a command.

“WAIT HERE AND DO NOT MOVE, THE REST HAVE YET TO APPEAR. “

Back
Top Bottom