OOC the vault summitson area

Is it more the losses part or the injuries and mental trauma part?
both.
Besides, Nirel got traumatized around page 50, Ione was traumatized before the RP even started because Niro betrayed her and tried to kill her, Tasmei was traumatized when his soul was damaged in the past, Sein is probably always traumatized idk, Cerise literally lost his home, and then there's Colin who is the only one of my characters who hasn't been traumatized yet.

both.
Besides, Nirel got traumatized around page 50, Ione was traumatized before the RP even started because Niro betrayed her and tried to kill her, Tasmei was traumatized when his soul was damaged in the past, Sein is probably always traumatized idk, Cerise literally lost his home, and then there's Colin who is the only one of my characters who hasn't been traumatized yet.
I’ll make the edits, sorry bout that.

Alright, done. Way less people dying, and only some ending up getting hurt or having mental trauma. Wrote it so that the group is still mostly intact.

And now for my usual joke before I leave OOC talking to Coron again:
Watch me toss in one or more of my characters from Asterra now to surprise Scourge

Edit: I quote Esther after they finished facepalming: "I don't trust RNG anymore-"
They asked RNG both how many characters to add, and then which one(s). The number was 1, and then this happened.
1683292515342.png

Anyway, prepare for some descriptions. After Esther reworks Tasmei's.

Last edited:
And now for my usual joke before I leave OOC talking to Coron again:
Watch me toss in one or more of my characters from Asterra now to surprise Scourge
He’ll be dumbfounded
Edit: I quote Esther after they finished facepalming: "I don't trust RNG anymore-"
They asked RNG both how many characters to add, and then which one(s). The number was 1, and then this happened.
View attachment 406101
Anyway, prepare for some descriptions. After Esther reworks Tasmei's.
Which one was right.

He’ll be dumbfounded
But will he appreciate it?
Which one was right.
Esther put that extra note there fully expecting RNG to do this.
Anyway, here's those descriptions.

Name: Xene Firethorn
Species: Human
Appearance:
Xene.png

Personality: Arrogant at times, but strangely good at gaining people's trust, even if those people would normally have a good sense of justice. Almost like she can just disrupt things like that...
Equipment: A staff.
Spellbinder.png

Abilities: Extremely powerful Shadow Magic.
Strengths: Amazing at dodging attacks.
Weaknesses: She can’t take many hits, and if an attack can’t be dodged at all then she can’t block it either because she’s really bad at blocking attacks.
Her arrogance can be a really big flaw of hers.
Other:
Text Color: #126972

Name: Tasmei Windpine
Appearance: Copied directly from the WoM description because I’m lazy:
Tasmei has grey eyes, short reddish-orange hair, and is average size. He usually wears dark greenish-grey armor with silvery-blue edges, along with gloves that have this main color ([just reuse the gold square pic from Hive’s app lmao)] and white edges. He also wears goggles, though he doesn’t use them very often. They’re mostly just for show. Also scarf because I said so.
Personality: Calm, usually not too serious, and is pretty forgiving. Though he does get annoyed when asked about his past.
Equipment: Again copied directly from the WoM description:
Shadowvoid: A sword that glows in complete darkness, but only very faintly.
Flamesoul: A sword that occasionally sparkles in the light. Tasmei usually dual-wields this and Shadowvoid, but he can also put them together to make the Voidsoul.
Frost Impaler: A spear that powers up in very cold areas.
Radiant Gauntlets: The gloves Tasmei always wears, which protect him from darkness based attacks.
Tasmei’s armor is extremely lightweight, by the way, so he is quite agile.
And as for the one addition:
Crystalic: A small dagger, which boosts Tasmei’s defense whenever he strikes an enemy with it, and it also hurts to get hit by this thing. Made by Nirel while the rest of the group at the time was being bullied by Yello, Banana, and me. No regrets, by the way, best afternoon I had that year.
Shadowvoid.png
Flamesoul.png
Voidsoul.png
Frost Impaler.png
Crystalic.png

(The Radiant Gauntlets don’t have a sprite, because I can’t sprite gloves. They’re described in the Appearance section instead.)
Abilities: Tasmei has limited danger-sensing abilities, allowing him to sense threats that are behind him. If he focuses for a bit by closing his eyes, he can sense threats in the entire nearby area.
He also has fire and lightning magic.
Strengths: Has a pretty good memory, and can usually recognize someone’s voice quickly as a result.
Weaknesses: His soul was damaged in the past, and hasn’t healed yet, so anything that directly affects souls is extremely dangerous for Tasmei. Oddly enough, the damage doesn’t even seem possible to heal...
Known Backstory (Optional): Never talks about it, but he does seem to know Scourge already.
The only other thing known about his past is that he knows an elder wizard that is only slightly crazy.
Other:
Text Color: #b4e9b4

He’ll be shocked and probably happy, but he’s lost all hope still. He’ll be glad for familiar company.
Makes sense.
Also, I swear, Esther always forgets to put ONE image in.
DullGold.png

This was the color reference they were talking about in Tasmei's description.

It still annoys me though because it's always a single image I forget and then you just see the placeholder text
It’s definitely an annoyance, I always tend to put in a broken character reference image, think I’ll put it a fixed one in later, and then post the message and realize later it still doesn’t work.

It’s definitely an annoyance, I always tend to put in a broken character reference image, think I’ll put it a fixed one in later, and then post the message and realize later it still doesn’t work.
And for me it's always just the one image at the top placeholder I miss.

This is my Character

Name: Vriogrim
Nickname: Bary The Bone Raiser

Appearance: A White skin male, He is 5'10, He has soot black wavy hair which is always messy, under the black robes he is wearing grey shorts and a Coal black T-shirt, He has brown baggy eyes, he wears a pendant which has the photo of a lot one
Personality: Chill and Carefree when outside of battle, when engaged in combat or encountering a life-threatening situation he becomes serious and sometimes short-tempered.

Equipment: Enchanted black robe, Two daggers
Abilities: Able to summon, Skeletons, ghosts, banshees, wraiths, and death knights, each one takes more energy to summon than the last one. Once per three years, he is able to call for help from an eldritch abomination and is knocked out for 2 days as a penalty.

Strengths: Expert in short-range combat, high magical capabilities, fears nearly nothing, great knowledge about curses
Weaknesses: Acrophobia, Holy weapons, light magic
Text Color: #00000

Back
Top Bottom