IC the vault

Scourge fell from a portal in the ceiling right by (wherever everyone is at currently.)

He hit the ground very hard face-down, his armored arm falling apart into a small pile on the floor and his golden katana skidding and bouncing across the ground, throwing up some sparks.
He slowly lifted himself up using his regular arm. He was breathing heavily and barely managed to get upright, let alone onto his knees.

His armored arm slowly reformed, making various loud clicks and scrapes.

He weakly held out his regular hand, and his katana slowly slid across the floor and into his grasp. He put it back into his sheathe on his waist.

He tried to fully stand up, grunting, but the effort caused him to fall forward again, almost slamming his head into the ground.

He remained in that position, just breathing heavily.

``Hold on folks, I got him!``

He would grab Scourge and put him somewhere less rough, like something soft like a pillow or a mattress.

"well i think we should take care of the new person to hope the person that fell out of the portal can recover"

"Here, uh, I-I got this."
Ralsei cast HEAL PRAYER on Scourge.
Scourge is fully still for a moment.

After a few seconds, his eyes open wide. He sat up quickly and raised his regular arm, his katana flying to his hand and his armored arm reforming. A few large shards of metal also flew up and beside Scourge. His arm was shaking, and the floating shards were shaking along with it.

“Where am I.”

Scourge is fully still for a moment.

After a few seconds, his eyes open wide. He sat up quickly and raised his regular arm, his katana flying to his hand and his armored arm reforming. A few large shards of metal also flew up and beside Scourge. His arm was shaking, and the floating shards were shaking along with it.

“Where am I.”
"Ask her, we don't know."
Ralsei points to the key master.

"Ask her, we don't know."
Ralsei points to the key master.
Scourge got to his feet and slowly transferred his katana to both hands.

The metal shards rapidly flew closer to Key Master, instantly stopping about a foot away from them and shaking violently.

“Where did you bring me.”

“I will not take any hint of a lie very kindly.”

Scourge got to his feet and slowly transferred his katana to both hands.

The metal shards rapidly flew closer to Key Master, instantly stopping about a foot away from them and shaking violently.

“Where did you bring me.”

“I will not take any hint of a lie very kindly.”
Ralsei looks at Scourge in fear, then backs up a little bit.

Scourge spoke quietly, but his voice was dripping with rage.

Offer up answers or. Shut. Up.”
Ralsei turns to Strawberry.
"Hey Strawberry, can you help me make him less mad?"

Strawberry looks up from his phone, where he was clearly losing a game of Clash Royale.
"Sure, whatever..."
"Hey, Mister aggressive, can you please chill out?"

"are you angry if so whats the problem"
Scourge wordlessly turned.
He spoke with that same dripping anger in his voice, this time coming off much more scathing.

“You do not know the half of it. I don’t care to share my life with you if you won’t tell me where the :red: I AM!”

Ralsei turns to Strawberry.
"Hey Strawberry, can you help me make him less mad?"

Strawberry looks up from his phone, where he was clearly losing a game of Clash Royale.
"Sure, whatever..."
"Hey, Mister aggressive, can you please chill out?"
Scourge now tears a concrete chunk with metal supports out of the ground and hovers it in-front of Strawberry.

“Do not speak unless it is something I would like to know.”

Back
Top Bottom