Mobile The wizards what's causing the game to crash in the new update

Dillan Borton

Terrarian
The gitch with the new update is a bug the wizard has if you have him unbound the game will crash but if you haven't found him yet you can play just fine so your world's that have a wizard aren't going to work until they fix it

The gitch with the new update is a bug the wizard has if you have him unbound the game will crash but if you haven't found him yet you can play just fine so your world's that have a wizard aren't going to work until they fix it

This is indeed correct. We changed the way textures were closed after loading (Fixing the crafting issue) but the wizard icon was in the wrong folder. We are just testing a fix now.

Is this bug not fixed yet because it would explain a bit
1. I crash a lot more the past week or two in my main world
2. When I am going to the wizards house it and crash it's always in the same spot
3. I crash more in the jungle (wizards house is on the far side)

I came across this looking for possible explanations for the increased crashing but I'm going to keep looking just to see if there is any other crashes that may be connected

Is this bug not fixed yet because it would explain a bit
1. I crash a lot more the past week or two in my main world
2. When I am going to the wizards house it and crash it's always in the same spot
3. I crash more in the jungle (wizards house is on the far side)

I came across this looking for possible explanations for the increased crashing but I'm going to keep looking just to see if there is any other crashes that may be connected
It's been fixed in the hot fix that came out August 2016.

Back
Top Bottom