tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
How is that even possible?

EDIT: Also, does anyone else think that the copper shortsword should be nerfed and drop from the moon lord. :p I honestly think you should do that in the spirit mod as a little meme lol.

Phoenix what do you sprite your yoyos on?

EDIT: and is it possible to have a template?

EDIT: can you add the yoyo i just sprited it could be a air related yoyo?

Attachments

• Air yoyo.png
    Air yoyo.png
    533 bytes · Views: 140
Last edited:
Tbh I have no idea what 2x2 pixels are
Each square you draw in whatever app you use to make sprites is called a pixel (I would assume you know that but whatever). So if you scale it to a 2x2 of squares that's what I mean 2x2 pixels. The reason you should always use 2x2 is because that's how terraria makes all their sprites. (In case you didn't already know.) But I just said that because it looks yours is just 1x1 or one pixel.

Nope. Does it to me too and it's not just this mod. It's several others as well. I believe this is an issue with tmodloader. I have absolutely NO idea why it's not happening to Phoenix, but either way, the big is so frustrating to me.

It works fine for me. Have you tried screwing around with video settings? That probably won't fix it, but who knows.

It's only when it comes to displaying weapons, armours and items. The racks/stands aren't working. And it does it on both PC and mac. Which is either an issue with tmodloader, or the mods and Phoenix can't find anything wrong with his mod.

Hey, @PhoenixBlade, I have a new idea for a yoyo! It is a blue mushroom yoyo, and shoots out puffs of blue clouds, which inflict the poison debuff on the enemy or player. Other than that, it has a base damage of 19, feel free to change that, and is sold from the Mushroom NPC. (Also change that if you wish) It looks a bit like the mushroom spear, just a yoyo.

Each square you draw in whatever app you use to make sprites is called a pixel (I would assume you know that but whatever). So if you scale it to a 2x2 of squares that's what I mean 2x2 pixels. The reason you should always use 2x2 is because that's how terraria makes all their sprites. (In case you didn't already know.) But I just said that because it looks yours is just 1x1 or one pixel.
i drew it in paint lol and they are 2x2 pixels i think cos i had to cover 4 squares to make 1 pixel :)

Hey, @PhoenixBlade, I have a new idea for a yoyo! It is a blue mushroom yoyo, and shoots out puffs of blue clouds, which inflict the poison debuff on the enemy or player. Other than that, it has a base damage of 19, feel free to change that, and is sold from the Mushroom NPC. (Also change that if you wish) It looks a bit like the mushroom spear, just a yoyo.
Sounds cool!

I feel like the base damage should be a little higher considering its sold by the truffle npc

Back
Top Bottom