tModLoader The Zynidium Mod

Whould you Play The Mod then it gets released?

• Yes

Votes: 109 73.6%
  • Possible

Votes: 34 23.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this mod is paused for sometime,sry
no dev is realy active anymore working on the mod

maybe we revive it someday,maybe not

Perhaps we should have a separate forum for mods like this that aren't being actively worked on whether it's permanent or temporarily.

After somethinking,i gonna continue some work on that mod
but some things

1.The mod is not named Zynidium anymore,since it dont fits the mod anymore,its just named now
2.The Work on that only gets made on the Discord for now: https://discord.gg/B85AUpk
3.Not all stuff gets ported directly,only things that are pretty much finished/i have enough ideas for
4.The Mod gets released when Tmod releases the 0.9 Update,what wil be probaly soon

After somethinking,i gonna continue some work on that mod
but some things

1.The mod is not named Zynidium anymore,since it dont fits the mod anymore,its just named now
2.The Work on that only gets made on the Discord for now: https://discord.gg/B85AUpk
3.Not all stuff gets ported directly,only things that are pretty much finished/i have enough ideas for
4.The Mod gets released when Tmod releases the 0.9 Update,what wil be probaly soon
cool

Guess I'll have to stalk the discord now...
I made enough threads for my mods on that forum already,i dont want to make more
and also threads sometimes need to much time to update
i just needed once 2 hours for the update on that thread here,because of bugs i got

I made enough threads for my mods on that forum already,i dont want to make more
and also threads sometimes need to much time to update
i just needed once 2 hours for the update on that thread here,because of bugs i got

Well, I believe discord isn't blocked at work so it's a good thing. will get to save data and browse something interesting .

Since i forgoten to mention it here
the shortened version of the mod is now with 24 items on the mod browser
just search "Zocklukas" there and you probaly find it
i also want to remind again that there is the discord of the mod here

i gonna ask an moderator now to close this thread since these mod here is closed and what we talk about here is not the mod itself,and so no extra comments are needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom