Theo's Vanity Workshop!

Do you like my custom Vanity Sets?

• Yes! Keep it up!

Votes: 169 98.3%
  • No...

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
Hey Theo, my friend doesn't have a TCF account and I'm requesting on his behalf. Would that be okay? He said he wants a mix between a warrior and a summoner. He doesn't want a helmet. He said he wanted the main color to be black. He also plays on console so could you please use pre-1.3 items? Thanks! ^_^

Hey Theo, my friend doesn't have a TCF account and I'm requesting on his behalf. Would that be okay? He said he wants a mix between a warrior and a summoner. He doesn't want a helmet. He said he wanted the main color to be black. He also plays on console so could you please use pre-1.3 items? Thanks! ^_^
Even if you were the one who wanted the set, there have been more than 3 days since your last request, so yeah, it's okay.

Yoooo, i've got another request and am pretty sure i can make it now. Can you do me this guy please? It's Bird person from rick and morty.

Attachments

• tumblr_n4271u47ej1rs54zwo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n4271u47ej1rs54zwo3_1280.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 385
Since requests are open, how about a sort of "Queen of the Hallow" look? Pale and pastel but clearly combat-ready?

So Theo I wanted to know if you could make me a simple vanity set, i was gonna ask for 3 similar sets so ill just ask for the first.
I wanted to know if you could make me a Black and Red Gunman, The colour scheme is simple, a main black body with noticeable red areas on it which looks almost like a tron character except with the face exposed, you could even make the same except with more red then black for the body.
Thanks for viewing my comment

P.S What would look good for a disco ball hat?

Hey Theo. I don't like your new title. Its sort of hard to see. Same with the character boxes that are black. But the way of displaying what armor and vanitys they are wearing is AWESOME!!! Also, this is constructive criticism, not hate, as I love vanitys very much and this is a really cool thread.

Also, could you make warrior with black and blue dye or black and blue flame? Tell me if it is not descriptive and I will try to make it more descriptive.

I made him bald, but you can put any hair you want.

Back
Top Bottom