TheQuietBisharp Appeared!

TheQuietBisharp

Official Terrarian
I honestly didn't even know this was a thing until today, I would've done one earlier. I've been on here about a week, and I already feel I've found all the active and helpful people. So, I like all things considered nerd by the general populous. I can be known to be a Nintendo fanboy, but I try to accept all games. I like sitting down to a good book at night, an intense Pokémon battle, or a sweet action movie. On Terraria, I'm a mobile player, but that doesn't mean I should be underestimated. Sadly, my parents and where I live aren't big on video gaming, so I hope to find some relief and support here. So, I'd just like to say hullo like in Shire fashion. Edit: Forgot to add, I love classic rock, or "Dad Rock" and video game tracks. I feel that's an important contrast to my mostly nerdy lifestyle.

*gasp* The Bishop!

But apart from the obligatory Monty Python references you might see me make occasionally, welcome to the forums! If you are looking for relief, support, or just a good time, this is an excellent place for it as far as I'm concerned. Just watch out for the zebra, he bites. And eh, don't drink the water.

*gasp* The Bishop!

But apart from the obligatory Monty Python references you might see me make occasionally, welcome to the forums! If you are looking for relief, support, or just a good time, this is an excellent place for it as far as I'm concerned. Just watch out for the zebra, he bites. And eh, don't drink the water.
Thanks! I'll keep away from the zebra. But what's wrong with the water? It looks tempting...

Yeah! I like using the UU tier if you're familiar with Smogon tiers. My friend code is somewhere on my profile in one of my statuses.
I guess my team would be in the OU tier as there's 3 OU, 1 RU, 1 UU, and 1 PU according to showdown. I haven't made my competitive team yet so this is the team I beat the story with.

I guess my team would be in the OU tier as there's 3 OU, 1 RU, 1 UU, and 1 PU according to showdown. I haven't made my competitive team yet so this is the team I beat the story with.
Well, it would matter if you EV trained them, and as it's your in-game team I'm assuming no. I'm still up for a battle, as I've learned to never underestimate anybody.

Back
Top Bottom