Mobile There's no way The Destroyer has 80K health

VerseG

Spazmatism
So I was fighting the destroyer for the second time, after a failure the first time, using Orichalum Armor (melee), Titanium Trident, and Star Veil, amond other things. The thing is, he died in around 2 minutes! I didn't think it would be possible do deal 80,000 damage in that time. If specification is required on my accessories, I can elaborate, but I can't think of anything else that could hurt him more.

I kill it fairly quickly with the death scythe :p gotta love that multi hit beam.

But if your going off the wiki that isn't the mobile stat lol. They edited bosses a bit to make up for differences. Idk the changes they did, i heard about it right after starting mobile.

(Also tip if you got one that clockwork assault rifle outclasses most guns in DPS (twins tip).

I kill it fairly quickly with the death scythe :p gotta love that multi hit beam.

But if your going off the wiki that isn't the mobile stat lol. They edited bosses a bit to make up for differences. Idk the changes they did, i heard about it right after starting mobile.

(Also tip if you got one that clockwork assault rifle outclasses most guns in DPS (twins tip).
80K is the mobile specific stat.

You need something that has infinite pierce, the Terra Blade or Paladin's hammer would be great against him.

You need something that has infinite pierce, the Terra Blade or Paladin's hammer would be great against him.
Both of which you acquire quite far after you've defeated him. Of course they're good against him, in the same way a clockwork assault rifle wrecks the EoC.

your trident was probably what did it. hitting multiple things at once. if you have knockback protection and predict where its going to come from you could do massive damage without realizing it.

I don't think destroyer have 80k hp,they DID nerf it a bit,but..the damage is really not joking..one time in my melee playthrough,I couldn't defeat it with frostbrand and adamite armor..now I wonder how am I gonna do it with spider armor and summons..

Back
Top Bottom