Secret World Seed "TheSnail" Secret Seed parodying the infamous "Immortal Snail" meme

RandomDuckNerd

Skeletron
Basically, how the seed works is that it's a normal terraria seed, except it follows the rules of the "You and a super intelligent snail both get 1 million dollars" question that you've might have seen before.

How it would actually work is that when you spawn in, a very slow dungeon guardian that is also immortal is constantly following you at all times. To include the "both get 1 million dollars" part of the question, you spawn in with a Platinum Coin, and the dungeon guardian drops a Platinum Coin when killed (only can be done with a zenith)

To avoid the free Platinum Coin being exploited, I guess you could make it so that the coin despawns when you enter another world and respawns when you re-enter the "TheSnail" seed world??? idrk I just thought about how the free platinum coin could be exploited.

Last edited:
ive always wondered why the snail gets a million dollars, what the heck is the snail going to do with human currency?

thats such a fun idea i would totally play that
maybe it CAN be killed but only by a zenith so the player has something to work towards to beat the challenge

maybe it CAN be killed but only by a zenith so the player has something to work towards to beat the challenge
disagree, but maybe certain weapons can stun it? Or maybe a new salt ore found in the deserts only in that seed, thrown like purification powder and stuns him for like 30 seconds

I did think of it being a kind of dungeon guardian that can only be killed by the Zenith and it drops 1 platinum coin, because it also gets $1,000,000 if we're following the rules of the original question.

I'd make it something like 100 Platinum Coins or something, since that's effectively infinite money up until later accessory reforges start happening.

Either that or just make money "infinite" or not be consumed while on a TheSnail world. Everything can be exploited by someone strong-willed enough, after all.

You could also theoretically limit it to Journey if you're that worried, but this is the same game with an accessory that literally prints money, so... yeah.

Rest of the idea sounds insanely funny, though. Certified Mediumcore/Hardcore moment.

I'd make it something like 100 Platinum Coins or something, since that's effectively infinite money up until later accessory reforges start happening.

Either that or just make money "infinite" or not be consumed while on a TheSnail world. Everything can be exploited by someone strong-willed enough, after all.

You could also theoretically limit it to Journey if you're that worried, but this is the same game with an accessory that literally prints money, so... yeah.

Rest of the idea sounds insanely funny, though. Certified Mediumcore/Hardcore moment.
Yeah i was about to say that too, you can easily get 1 platinum coin, to truly make the money feel like a lot it should indeed at least be 100 platinum coins. That way, you pretty much would never have to grind for good reforges/ items from npcs, so you wouldnt have to afk farm at all for that. Getting the ROD or any other rare drop while afk would still be pretty difficult, but i guess you could make a Hoik loop to outrun the "snail" while afk

Basically, how the seed works is that it's a normal terraria seed, except it follows the rules of the "You and a super intelligent snail both get 1 million dollars" question that you've might have seen before.

How it would actually work is that when you spawn in, a very slow dungeon guardian that is also immortal is constantly following you at all times. To include the "both get 1 million dollars" part of the question, you spawn in with a Platinum Coin.

To avoid the free Platinum Coin being exploited, I guess you could make it so that the coin despawns when you enter another world and respawns when you re-enter the "TheSnail" seed world??? idrk I just thought about how the free platinum coin could be exploited.
i like this idea but it should be that you are immortal from all non bosses but snails one shot you and can spawn anywhere, want to move towards the player and have like 20x spawn rates

i like this idea but it should be that you are immortal from all non bosses but snails one shot you and can spawn anywhere, want to move towards the player and have like 20x spawn rates
That would not be in line with the original meme, that would kind of remove the point of the seed. One shot snails spawning everywhere would also not be fun, especially not with increased spawnrates.

That would not be in line with the original meme, that would kind of remove the point of the seed. One shot snails spawning everywhere would also not be fun, especially not with increased spawnrates.
i know i know, I was just trying to think of a way to make it a little more possible, i dont think realistically a single snail would be able to chase the player unless it could teleport or something

Maybe make it so that snail is unable to be picked up, and is detected by the Lifeform Analyzer(with it saying "The Snail" in red letters; takes priority over any other rare creature)?
ive always wondered why the snail gets a million dollars, what the heck is the snail going to do with human currency?
If I recall, the snail is also super intellegent, so...

Back
Top Bottom