Things you hate doing in Terraria

Getting my loot stolen by someone else on a server... lol
This is why I play with friends...

Only thing I really "hate" about Terraria is when I'm trying to build an arena in, say, Hell, or the Crimson, and mobs start swarming at you even though there's no blood moon or anything going on. It's like the spawn rate just arbitrarily increases from the norm when the game detects you're constructing something in a hostile environment...

Only thing I really "hate" about Terraria is when I'm trying to build an arena in, say, Hell, or the Crimson, and mobs start swarming at you even though there's no blood moon or anything going on. It's like the spawn rate just arbitrarily increases from the norm when the game detects you're constructing something in a hostile environment...
I think building/mining increases spawn chance. When i was building a sky platform to look for Martian Probes 3 spawned in 1 minute as i was placing blocks but when i finished my building it seemed like none came for a while.

I don't hate anything in Terraria. The thing i hate the most if i have to chose, which is super minor, is when i Magic Mirror to the nurse during a fight but then dont switch weapons so when i try to attack again i just Magic Mirror back.

This is why I play with friends...

I do play with friends :L they still steal it, well a certain someone does, goes by the name Instanity :L

Having to join my server because everybody wants me to join it so they can look at my characters legs.

Expert mode Hellbats & Demons when building a bridge to face Wall of Flesh.
Getting the Strange Plants then getting the same dye over 3 times.
Accidentally using the Recall Potion during a boss fight.
Using 'Quick Buff' then realizing you have potions you don't want to consume in your Inventory.
And the thing I hate the most, the Angler sending you to far areas for a single fish that rewards you with 2 gold and 3 journeyman's bait.

When someone summons a boss before you had time to prepare yourself.
When a wyvern comes to cuddle when you're trying to fish in a skylake.
When you're fighting a boss as a supporting mage and your tanking friend suddenly disconnects.

grinding supplies for building, and accidentally dropping an item on the floor triggering the bug that forces your active slot to 9 where my potions are, then promptly wasting one. D:

Hardmode mining.

I play Terraria from beginning to end often. You can generally beat the game pretty fast if you have a plan, but the one part of the game that's ALWAYS extremely slow is mining cobalt, mythril, adamantite, and their alts. And then, as soon as you finish with THAT, you get to mine an ton of chlorophyte now for no real reason. 6 ore per bar, and needing more bars of this than anything? Come oooonn!

Dealing with bats while mining.

Inventory filling up, having to sift through all items and decide what to delete.

In expert mode, your average skeleton or antlion mandible, or demon eye, feels like an all out war!

Dealing with Expert Hellbats.
The Debuff that makes you unable to use any item.
The fact that Banners are Banners (Something that you could place in the ground or background would be cooler)
The sound of the Antlions (MAKE IT STOP PLEASE)

Looking for those last couple of necessary items before going to hardmode or starting hardmode bosses. Every so often I'll play a game where I can't find hermes boots or magic mirrors to save my life. Or come hardmode, I can't find mimics, or else they ALL drop the darn star cloak! Cross necklace darn it!

Also, lava charm hunting. -_-

Hardmode mining.

I play Terraria from beginning to end often. You can generally beat the game pretty fast if you have a plan, but the one part of the game that's ALWAYS extremely slow is mining cobalt, mythril, adamantite, and their alts. And then, as soon as you finish with THAT, you get to mine an ton of chlorophyte now for no real reason. 6 ore per bar, and needing more bars of this than anything? Come oooonn!

Pretty much this. Also finding Plantera in larger worlds can sometimes be annoying if you're trying to finish quickly.

I feel like the game needs an endgame sink for all of the prior ores to give you something to do with them; you need a lot of it at the start of hardmode and then after you kill a mech boss it becomes nearly useless.

Back
Top Bottom