This is My Slime Farm

NyctoDarkMatter

Pixel Pirate
uIcpbHp.png

The picture is a little spammy, but it gets the point out. This is my slime Hellevator (which still isn't complete, I will make it reach Hell!). I wanted to know if anyone else had any admirable farms for mobs? Slime, Bunnies, Piranha, whatever you like!

Haha, can't wait to see it when it goes all the way to the underworld. One big blue column.

uIcpbHp.png

The picture is a little spammy, but it gets the point out. This is my slime Hellevator (which still isn't complete, I will make it reach Hell!). I wanted to know if anyone else had any admirable farms for mobs? Slime, Bunnies, Piranha, whatever you like!
Why would you put platforms in a hellevator?

I thought enemies didn't give banners when killed in lava...
I read it in the 1.3.0.5 patch notes. Or was it 1.3.0.4? Anyway it was patched I thought.

I read it in the 1.3.0.5 patch notes. Or was it 1.3.0.4? Anyway it was patched I thought.
Who says he got all those banners through lava? Maybe he just killed enough slimes.

Haha, can't wait to see it when it goes all the way to the underworld. One big blue column.
Haha, definitely. That'll be fun. It'll take a good bit, but eventually we'll get there.
Why would you put platforms in a hellevator?
For now, those are for ease of building. I wouldn't actually leave them there, eventually I will replace it with something more efficient.
You are right. The lava merely helps for banner collection. I also summon a minion inside the box to deal damage, thus getting me banners, and I combine it with the Greedy Ring to make me money. I have collected over 10 platinum AFKing this farm. It's honestly very nice. I plan to empty my inventory tonight and afk it for money.

Back
Top Bottom