"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." ?

Xylia

Terrarian
What's up with this?

I have zero warning points, I've done nothing wrong, why are my messages being held for moderator approval?

Is this some kind of weird, wonky regex kinda thing, where certain words/phrases are filtered out?

I looked through the post I sent, and I really don't see anything that should have been triggered as "bad", so what gives?

There are some pretty specific filters and protections we have in place, and yes, sometimes they come up with a false positive.

Its nothing against you as a user specifically. :) What ends up happening is that a moderator can see the posts and approve them or not; most often we do.

Has the post gone through yet?

There are some pretty specific filters and protections we have in place, and yes, sometimes they come up with a false positive.

Its nothing against you as a user specifically. :) What ends up happening is that a moderator can see the posts and approve them or not; most often we do.

Ahh. Well, as I said, I read over what I sent... and I can't see anything that could possibly be mistaken for something that needs held, lol.

Ah well. Thanks for clearing it up.

Ahh. Well, as I said, I read over what I sent... and I can't see anything that could possibly be mistaken for something that needs held, lol.

It may not be obvious or at all clear what set off the system; I assure you, everything is in there for a reason. And that's why we can approve them after the fact. :D

Back
Top Bottom