Thorium Mod Wiki - Calling all contributors!

I created the page for Soul Render (amazing weapon btw) but I get an error each time I try to upload a gif for it in use.

Progress Update #5 8 September 2016
Overall Wiki Completion Status: 50% (That's a lot!)
Page of the week: https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/NPC
Landing Page Progress:
  • 100%:
  • NPC, Enemy, Master Template Characters(that navbox at the bottom of the page)
  • Bosses (80%)
Individual Page Progress:
  • 100%:
  • All tools, The Grand Thunder Bird, The Queen Jellyfish and The Star Scouter
  • Weapons are at around 30%!
Other comments:
Wiki progress has been great lately, thanks to the efforts of EveryoneWasDragged on the wiki. The wiki is definitely 50% functional now, where one is able to find almost every commonly questioned item of mechanic on the wiki. Glad we have come so far!

Make sure you check out the updated style guide!

Did you make sure to append the proper file extension? It should be File:<name>.gif

Yup, it's SoulRender.gif

This is the error:

Code:
Unknown error: "{"xhr":{"readyState":0,"status":0,"statusText":"timeout"},"textStatus":"timeout"...

Yup, it's SoulRender.gif

This is the error:

Code:
Unknown error: "{"xhr":{"readyState":0,"status":0,"statusText":"timeout"},"textStatus":"timeout"...
Hmm.. I'm not so sure myself. Send me the file and I'll see what I can do. Try File:Soul_Render.gif, and make sure that the file you're uploading has the correct extension!

Hmm.. I'm not so sure myself. Send me the file and I'll see what I can do. Try File:Soul_Render.gif, and make sure that the file you're uploading has the correct extension!

b9OdRa2.gif

This will not post to the wiki...

I can’t help but feel that after I heard this.. it could be great for the granite energy storm.. or the buried champion..

Back
Top Bottom