PC Three Easy ways to Destroy the Wall of Flesh

Harper

Terrarian
Good day my friends, I will talk about how to Destroy the Wall of Flesh efficiently. If you know any other easy ways please tell yours because these are the ones that I know us. This tutorial is for beginners/ news players, anyways enjoy the rest of your day...

Decorative-Line-Black-Free-Download-PNG.png

3. As most you already you must need a long path way to run a cross while fighting the great mighty boss. Now the reason I tell you this now is because in every battle against the Wall of Flesh you will need a long path way (not necessary, just in my list) like this. But moving on to the topic number three is using Molotov Cocktails. The reason this is number 3 is because it was nerfed in the 1.3 update. They used to be easy to craft, and really over powered on any pre-hardmode boss. Now you need pink gel to craft them which is a shame. To execute this strategy just simply throw the Molotov Cocktails a bit further in front from where he is and try to also hit him as well as it will do a lot of damage. . Here is a video of @HERO using them in a speedrun before 1.3 defeating the Wall of Flesh in 23:10 minutes into the game.

2. Number 2 is using Beenades. Beenades are dropped from the Queen Bee boss, if you don't know how to slay her I would recommend looking at a tutorial on YouTube or the forums. I would recommend slaying the Queen Bee more than once to get enough Beenades. Beenades are a type of grenades but don't destroy terrain, instead on impact they send out bees just as the Bee gun. They deal an insane amount of damage because there are a lot of bees. Throw the bees at the Wall of Flesh and they should swarm the wall of flesh. Make sure to not just throw one at a time otherwise your going to get no where. Here is a video of Beenades vs The Wall of Flesh.

1. And finally number one. The Water Bolt. The Water bolt is a very powerful mana weapon that can be found by destroying books in the dungeon. I would recommend getting your mana all the way up to the max by collecting three stars and combing them into a mana star. The way to kill the Wall is by shooting the bolts at the roof and a bit in front of you, then look at the magic that this amazing weapon does. The bolts rebound of the wall and keep rebound and hit the Wall of Flesh. Make sure to spam it, you'll see why. Here is a video of @Yrimir demolishing the Wall of Flesh with 100 hp and a Water Bolt

SUGGESTED BY @M4D-4LI3N
"I would recommend a and 400 Fallen Star. Also this:
Necro armor
Ammo Box (buff)
, Ammo Reservation Potion , Rage Potion, Swiftness Potion, Wrath Potion
Potions are optional

Frostspark Boots

2000 Obsidian Platform(Build a bridge with this)...Optional: Minecart Track
Minecart_Track.png
(Placed on the bridge)

If you have all this you can build a bridge, summon WoF on one side and start running in the opposite direction while shooting the Star Cannon( i use the Minecart -Faster than the default ) All this items can be gathered pre-harmode and i can assure that even in an expert world it'll take seconds." - Quote from @M4D-4LI3N

Decorative-Line-Black-Free-Download-PNG.png

Thanks for reading and if you did find this useful in anyway make sure to leave some feed back :)
-Valentino​

Last edited:
That's cool but if you have some time to spend i would recommend a and 400 Fallen Star. Also this:
Necro armor
Ammo Box (buff)
Potions are optional

Frostspark Boots

Minecart_Track.png
(Placed on the bridge)

If you have all this you can build a bridge, summon WoF on one side and start running in the opposite direction while shooting the Star Cannon( i use the Minecart -Faster than the default ) All this items can be gathered pre-harmode and i can assure that even in an expert world it'll take seconds.

That's cool but if you have some time to spend i would recommend a and 400 Fallen Star. Also this:
Necro armor
Ammo Box (buff)
Potions are optional

Frostspark Boots

Minecart_Track.png
(Placed on the bridge)

If you have all this you can build a bridge, summon WoF on one side and start running in the opposite direction while shooting the Star Cannon( i use the Minecart -Faster than the default ) All this items can be gathered pre-harmode and i can assure that even in an expert world it'll take seconds.
I'll add it now and give you credits :)

Molotov cocktails are much harder to craft in 1.3 because they require pink gel and their damage has been nerfed a lot. An easier way is to build a bridge and just throw dynamite which will kill him quickly. There is a video from Ningishu on this where she killed expert wof first night.

Molotov cocktails are much harder to craft in 1.3 because they require pink gel and their damage has been nerfed a lot. An easier way is to build a bridge and just throw dynamite which will kill him quickly. There is a video from Ningishu on this where she killed expert wof first night.
I've seen it don't worry but if you build up pink gel over time it would be really efficient.

She achieved that by trying many and many and many times. Remember the insane luck she had. But yes, if you take time to get items, Molotovs is excellent, except for Beenades. They're just exact bane of WoF.

Yeah I know getting the items is hard, but if you play for a long time, you should be able to get plenty of dynamite, which is really all that is needed. You are probably not going to get it on the first night (or the second or third or 20th if you're like me) but it is still easy, especially if you get some basic armor.

Just saying, you really should use another WoF speedrun as an example. Hero isn't exactly credible since he faked that Queen Bee speedrun a while back.

These are all solid ways to murder the walln though.

Back
Top Bottom